Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lindaoh_gw

OT Our first grandson was born on Sunday

lindaoh_gw
12 years ago

Elijah Greyson was born at 1:06 AM on March 18. He weighs 6 lbs. 15 oz. and is 19.5 inches long. He has long eyelashes like his dad and a little bit of dark hair. He is so tiny and precious.

We are two very happy grandparents!

Linda OH

Comments (18)

• tuppermom
    12 years ago

Congratulations Linda and family! Little boys are so much fun!

Mary

• K8Orlando
    12 years ago

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing this wonderful news with us!

Kate

• teresa_nc7
    12 years ago

How wonderful! A new baby in the family is just the a wonderful gift.

Teresa

• barbara_l
    12 years ago

Linda!!
    How wonderful! I can imagine how excited you are. Enjoy your new adventure.

I am looking forward to being a first time grandmother, this October and I already made 5 baby quilts(and the child has not arrived!).. I just bet you have done the same haven't you!
    Barbara in PA

• calliope
    12 years ago

Welcome to the Grandma's club and congratulations. That is a beautiful name. My g'grandfather's name was Elijah and it thrills me to see the classic traditional names coming back. He picked just a beautiful time of year to be born. With you as a grandmother he will have no shortage of beautiful buntings in which to snuggle under.

• bev2009
    12 years ago

What a blessing for you and your family! Being grandchildless myself, I must admit I'm always a little envious of others. I hope he is close by so you can have a close relationship as he grows.

• day2day
    12 years ago

Congratulations!
    I hope you both get to spend many wonderful hours with him.

Geraldine

• loisflan
    12 years ago

Congratulations, Linda. What a wonderful name. May he have a long, healthy and happy life. Lois

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    12 years ago

Congratz Linda, You will have fun being a gramma. I love how he is looking at you in the pic on FB. He looks like he's already bonded with you and ready to spend some cuddle and snuggle time with his gramma.

SharonG/FL

• magothyrivergirl
    12 years ago

Congratulations! I'm sure he will have many new quilts in his life! Enjoy!!

• petalpatsy
    12 years ago

Oh congratulations! I wish you all much joy!

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Congratulations!!Having a great deal of experience in the departmant of grandparenthood I have to say it is a wonderful thing. They all share a part of my heart but the first always has a special corner that is just their own. Enjoy the moment and all the beautiful times to come
    Jayne

• missflippins
    12 years ago

How wonderful! Congratulations! to you and mommy and daddy too. As a grandma to eight, I know you'll enjoy good times with your grand children.
    Best wishes, Corinne

• rosajoe_gw
    12 years ago

Congrats!!! I love being a grandmother. They are so much fun to spoil and sent back home lol!
    Rosa

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

Congrats! I had my 8th baby Sunday morning as well. There must have been something in the air! :)

• luvtosharedivs
    12 years ago

Congrats, Linda!

Hope you have many, many wonderful years watching him grow and learn. The thing I enjoy most is hearing a baby's laughter! That won't happen for a while, of course...but when it does, it will be contagious!

Julie

• lindaoh_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you everyone! They came home from the hospital today and we went to see them again. We have been staying with DD in Columbus and driving to Dayton to see DS and family. It's closer than going all the way home. I wish my kids lived closer to us. They want us to move closer to them but I'm not ready for that yet.
    Linda

• ritaweeda
    12 years ago

Congrats, and I love that name, too. It wasn't until my first grandchild was born that I fully understood and appreciated that great link to our ancestral roots and hopes for our future descendants. I guess when I became a parent myself I was too busy with it all to really think about it.

Sponsored
Above Board Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Custom Deck & Outdoor Enclosure Solutions in Loudoun County