Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pattern 'Warm Wishes'

Posted by lmarge (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 17, 09 at 22:57

Can someone point me to a free pattern of "Warm Wishes"? Thanks for your help.

Marge

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pattern 'Warm Wishes'

Here's the only one I could find...
Hope it helps!
Cathy

Here is a link that might be useful: AQG-Warm Wishes Quilt

o

That would be a quick and easy pattern for a QOV too. I'm just about to start another one and I think I'll use this. Thanks for posting it!

Kate

o

Marge, I have one started. If you're interested, there's a pic of the first 6 rows in the post 'March Quilting/Sawing Goals'.

~Geraldine

o

Here's the one I did so many moons ago. I really like how this quilt turned out.

Warm Wishes Pattern

SharonG/FL

o

Now that is a perfect example of the quilt looking sooo much nicer than the pattern. When I saw the pattern I thought ok, easy enough, but he quilt is so nice. It looks 3D to me.

beverly

o

Beverly, I think it helps to have the row with the unframed blocks to be different fabric than the framed row. And, the strip block isn't a true rail fence, but the center strip is larger than the two outside strips, which helps to frame the princess blocks.

Sharon

o

Thank you Cathy, for looking the pattern up for me, just what I wanted.
Oh Geraldine, your quilt is wonderful, mind if I copy your colors?
Marge

o

Well, I'll be danged!!!! Sharon. I just read your information.I looked at pics of quilts done with this pattern and assumed the strips were the same width, so I made them the same width.Turns out I'm doing a 'Rail Fence' block with an alternate block. Now Sharon, what am I going to call it?-my 'Not Warm Wishes' quilt.LOL.

Marge, I'm sorry I steered you the wrong way.

~Geraldine

o

LOL Geraldine. 'Not Warm Wishes' sounds like it'll work. Or Warm Wishes Variation. There are variations of all kinds of patterns. But, it still looks good and I love the fabrics/colors you used.

SharonG/FL

o

Hey Ladies,

Geraldine,

I just happened on this old thread, am working on variations of this Warm Wishes pattern.

I have a suggestion for you if you still have this Quilt & completed it -- how about 'Lukewarm Wishes'? Just teasing!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here