Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

Ribbons & Bows - May 4th - Jayne (nanajayne)

sandlapper_rose
13 years ago

Jayne,

I made your block a few days ago and will mail it next week. I know it will get there a little early but I will soon be off to help with the grandtriplets. The first one came home yesterday. His two brothers will likely be in the hospital for at least another week, but I guess it won't be long and all three will be home.

Jeanne

Comments (35)

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

Jeanne, Thank you for thinking of me. Have a wonderful time with those new babies and enjoy. It will be be big help for you to be there. Be sure to share pics when you can. Jayne

• Kristene Smith
    13 years ago

Bumping back to Page 1

Kristene

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

Jeanne, Thank you, your block came in todays mail. I am putting it aside and will try and wait until my Birthday. It wont be easy. Jayne

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    13 years ago

Jayne, I had a few things to mail today so mailed your BD block, too, as we'll be heading out in another week. Can't wait to see all your blocks together.

SharonG/FL

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

Will be looking forward to it Sharon, thank you for thinking of me. Have a nice trip. Jayne

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

paSharon, I got yur package today but will put it away until the day if I can wait. Thank you for thinking of me. Jayne

• tuppermom
    13 years ago

Jayne
    Your block is made and it is bright!
    I will mail it next week from the Buffalo area. It will get to you much faster than if I mail it from here.

Mary

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    13 years ago

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you, Jayne. Thanks for letting me know. Am looking forward to seeing all your blocks together.

SharonG/FL-IN

• wendyfaye
    13 years ago

Hi Jayne,
    Your block is made but since I'm going to Maine next weekend I'm going to wait and mail it from there. I think there is a better chance of it getting there by the 4th that way.

Cheers!
    Faye

• grammyp
    13 years ago

Forgot to post, I mailed your block yesterday, should be there soon.

beverly

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

Faye and Beverly, I will be watching the mail box. Thank for the heads up. Jayne

• User
    13 years ago

Jayne, your block went out in yesterday's mail.
    Kay

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

Beverly,Your package came yesterday. Thank you. I am waiting to open them on my BD. Jayne

• benken
    13 years ago

Jayne, your block went out today. It's hard waiting to open them, isn't it?

Linda

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

Kay, Your package came today, thank you. I am still holding out until the 4th. Jayne

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

Linda, Your block was in todays mail. Thank you.

• Kristene Smith
    13 years ago

Jayne,
    I posted your block for Ribbons and Bows (and also for Make a Wish)yesterday - 29th April. Unfortunately they will arrive after your birthday and I do apologise for this.

Kristene

• tuppermom
    12 years ago

I must apologize Jayne. I went to Buffalo and remembered halfway through the day that your package was still sitting on my table at home. I will get it into the mail on Monday and you will have another "belated" block.

Mary

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

At my age it's nice to know that there is a reason so look forward to an extended BD. lol

• Robbi D.
    12 years ago

It looks like I will have to join the "belated" group. (holding head down....). Life has been crazy the last few weeks and this one snuck up on me. I have most of it cut out, but there aren't enough hours in the day for me to do anything with it today. I hope to have it in the mail on Wednesday. I feel really bad but you aren't too far away, so you should have it before the end of the week.

Robbi

• cindykg23
    12 years ago

Jayne,

Your block is in the mail - hope you are enjoying all of your blocks:)

• salijo
    12 years ago

Jayne,

I'm in the belated group also, but I'll be mailing it out tomorrow or Wednesday.

My apologies....I had a rough April and also had some trouble getting the last block finished. Your block is just about ready to go!

salijo

• justamomofsix
    12 years ago

Jayne,

I am glad that I am not the only one in the "belated group". I did get your block in the mail today, so you should have by Thursday, I hope.

I am sorry it will be late. I do hope you enjoy your birthday!!

Katherine

• User
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday!!!
    Kay

• Robbi D.
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday!!

Robbi

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Jayne,
    All of your friends in the Birthday Block Exchange wish you a wonderful day. In honor of it being your birthday, you are named our Quilter of the Day!

I hope you have some pretty packages to open today and that they are wrapped with Ribbons & Bows.

May your birthday be special just like you are!

Jeanne

• benken
    12 years ago

Hope you have a wonderful day, Jayne.

Linda

• salijo
    12 years ago

Jayne, your block is being mailed today. I can't wait to see all of them together...so colorful! Have a great birthday.
    Salijo

• magothyrivergirl
    12 years ago

Jayne - Happy Birthday! Have a great day!!

• wendyfaye
    12 years ago

I went to Maine for the weekend and left your block in Canada. I'm so sorry. I should have mailed it as soon as it was finished but I thought it would get there quicker from Maine (which it probably would have... *sigh*) Its making its way south now tho, hopefully it won't take the scenic route.

Hope you had a great day!

Faye

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

I opened the blocks that I have received yesterday. Thank you everyone for making my day special. When the rest arrive I will post a picture. Jayne

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

I wasn't going to list the names of those who have sent blocks but as I may have missed responding to anyone I decided I would.
    Blocks I have rec.
    Jeanne
    Linda
    Katherine
    Beverly
    sharon
    Kay
    Cindy
    thank you for making my day brighter.
    Jayne

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Add:
    Sally to the list!
    Your block came today. Thank you for extending my celebration. Jayne

• Robbi D.
    12 years ago

I mailed mine last week. I figured it would be there by now! I want to apologize again for being late. I can't seem to keep up with anything this month!

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

The mail brought some more treasures today.
    Robbi--
    Kristene--
    Faye---
    Mary---
    That make everyone in RIBBONS & BOWS
    Lots of lovily extras and good wishes. I want to thank everyone so very much for making BD special.
    I will try and get them together soon and take a picture.
    THANK YOU ALL AGAIN.
    Jayne

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!