Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Album link to AQS Show, Lancaster, March 2011

Posted by teresa_nc7 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 21, 11 at 19:24

For your viewing pleasure, the link to my PictureTrail album of my photos of the wonderful quilts at the AQS Show in Lancaster this past weekend.

My friend, Gerry, had her quilt accepted into the contest - what an honor! She did not win anything, but there was some amazing competition. She was happy just to show her quilt.

After all our years going to Lancaster, we had never stopped at Sylvia's shop just outside Bird-in-Hand. What a treat! We also visited all our favorite shops in the area: Sauder's, Dutchland Quilt Patch, Zook's, Old Country Store, the Hayloft, and the new Log Cabin Quilts.

Enjoy!

Teresa

Here is a link that might be useful: AQS Lancaster March 2011 Show

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Album link to AQS Show, Lancaster, March 2011

Thank you Teresa! Beautiful work! Mush inspiration.
Congrats to Gerry!

o

Those were beautiful Teresa, Thank you for thinking of us. Gerry has reason to be proud of her quilt. Very nice. Congratulations!!
TFS Jayne

o

What beautiful work! Those quilters, including your friend are SOOOOOO talented. Congratulations to Gerry.

Thanks for sharing with us.

~Geraldine

o

Thanks for sharing. I can't go so will enjoy it through your eyes.

o

Teresa, thank you for sharing....
amazing work in all those quilts.
And your photography work is excellent :)

o

Wow, so many of those quilts just blow me away. Thanks for posting your pictures so we can all enjoy them!

o

Way to go Gerry...that quilt is georgeous! Its great to be recognized for your talent! Congraulations! It was made all the sweeter by being able to share it with Friends attending the show with you...and us!

Thanks, Teresa, for posting now I can say "I know the famous quilter, Gerry!

Gwen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here