Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NQD workshop project

Posted by jennifer_in_va (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 27, 14 at 19:12

I showed you awhile back a yellow & blue circular quilt that was a sample of my workshop quilt. Here's the full-sized one I did in class.

I still need to add the applique green center circle, and then I'll be able to sandwich, etc. There's no rush on this, and I have two other quilts that are taking priority.

It is VIBRANT to say the least!! It will hang in the girls' room when finished.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NQD workshop project

Beautiful and all done so quickly...truly amazing and bold. The girls will love it! I sure do!

Gwen

o

Another treasure. You should be worn out by now. The girls will enjoy the bright colors. Good job.

o

WOW...another truly amazing piece of art!!
V.

o

Beautiful!! I love the vibrant colors :-)

o

The quilt is beautiful. I can't imagine making something like that. You are so talented.

o

It's beautiful Jennifer! I have a couple questions.. how large is it and how do you plan to quilt it?
Linda OH

o

Linda~ This one is about 55" in diameter, I think.

I think I will quilt following both sides of the black strips as well as the yellow & green, then in-the-ditch of all of the striped wedges and the outside circle wedges. I think I might follow around the points of the inside black 'star' with in the ditch around the green center. I may or may not put some motif in the green center.

I'm planning a black binding.

Should be fun once I get around to doing it!

o

Very clever! Excellent work.
Theresa

o

That's awesome, Jen!

SharonG/FL

o

Oh, I like vibrant!

beverly

o

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Your girls are very lucky!
Sue

o

Amazing! I love the fabrics you chose.
LindaB/CA

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here