Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wednesday quilting update...March 6

Posted by lindaoh (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 6, 13 at 17:05

Have you been quilting this week? I am still working on the plaid quilt. I got bored with it and started a new project, a midi bag. It is made the same way as a mondo bag, just smaller. I bought the Quiltsmart panel on Sat. when I visited the local quilt shop. I used two bake shop bars cut in half for the squares. One charm pack would have enough fabric for this bag.
Today I received a package in the mail from a blogger who held a giveaway recently. I won fabric and a pattern to make a small kid's quilt.
Are you working on a project this week?
Linda OH

edited to add picture

This post was edited by lindaoh on Wed, Mar 6, 13 at 17:57

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wednesday quilting update...March 6

I absolutely adore that fabric. It's more quirky than 'cute' and the colours are perfect. LOL, because I know that feeling about taking a break from a project and switching gears. You are much more prolific quilter than I and imagine it feels good to do just that.

Yes, I'm on a project now. I am just doing the border for my wool quilt. Don't really want to wait for wool batting to ship, so may use something else, and decided that I'd finish the border tomorrow and relax tonight. I've been entering bird counts on the puter and I've had my fill of tedious.

o

lindaoh, those prints are adorable. Some lucky young lady won right along with you ;-)

o

I'm still playing with the patriotic Trip....there are 16 blocks. I started sewing them together and because I had to stop halfway through one section, when I started up again, I must have turned the square because the 'trip' wasn't going around in that section, so I had to rip it apart....which wasn't all the fun or easy in my condition. But that side is done now and hopefully can get the other side done tomorrow.

SharonG/FL

o

Since my Marimekko and baby quilt are at the LAQ, I worked on my Beach Glass quilt. It's been a while since I last worked on it. I also hope to start quilting my pineapple quilt tomorrow evening, but I just didn't have it in me to do FMQ tonight. My husband is out of town, so I have all this lovely time to myself.

o

I've been chipping away at the colorwash quilt in the mornings before work (when I should be exercising). :) i hope to get it all assembled this weekend.

Donna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here