Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT: Quilt Shops/ Fabric Stores near Delray Beach, FL

Posted by tuppermom (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 13, 13 at 17:04

I wonder if you Florida ladies and gents can help me. A quilting friend is spending 2 weeks near Delray Beach and is looking for locations of shops within a 25 mile radius. We have the book with all of the quilt shop lisitings but it is a few years old and unreliable. ....they come a go so much.

Thanks
Mary

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT: Quilt Shops/ Fabric Stores near Delray Beach, FL

Mary, there are a couple of web sites that list quilt shops in FL. With this one you can click right on Delray Beach and it tells you shops in the county.

Donna

Here is a link that might be useful: Florida quilting.com

o
RE: OT: Quilt Shops/ Fabric Stores near Delray Beach, FL #2

Mary, here's the other one. It also lists quilt shows and events happening around the state. I hope your friend has a great trip!

Donna

Here is a link that might be useful: Florida quilt network

o

I live on the other side of the state and further north, so I'm no help......sorry.

SharonG/FL

o

But Sharon, you're relatively close to Rainbow's End, right? :) I went there once...took a day trip with friends. My guild has organized bus trips there in the past.

Hmmm....now I need an excuse to come over that way so I can go again! LOL

Donna

o

Thanks Donna, I will pass the links on.

Maryv

o

Donna, Where is Rainbows End? I'm 1 1/2 hours north of Tampa and have been to very few quilt shops here in FL. Tomorrow's Treasures here in Crystal River, the Suwannee Quilt Shop in Trenton (very nice!) and Peggy's Heirlooms in Ocala....there were a couple others but I think they're closed now.

SharonG/FL

o

Sharon, it's in Dunedin. :) I've been to the one in Trenton, too...very nice!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here