Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For those who sell on etsy

Posted by marti8a (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 6, 11 at 16:15

Do you have to have a business license, tax id, or anything? Do they send a 1099 or anything at the end of the year with how much you made, or any kind of tax stuff?

I'd like to sell some stuff on etsy, but not if it's going to be a big hassle.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For those who sell on etsy

No, no, and no. Also....no (to all questions)! I guess it is up to each individual to report any huge amounts of money they make.

Teresa

o
RE: For those who sell on etsy

Oh to have such a problem, eh Teresa? I've admired the work you've shown us that you've been putting in your store.

I hope to be on Etsy one of these days, but right now I'm focusing on Quilt Shows.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here