Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Items recently made

Posted by caroline1947 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 21, 11 at 11:39

I have been making so many things to sell that i havent been on for awhile...here are some things made recently...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Items recently made

No wonder we haven't heard from you for awhile! Goodness! All lovely.

o

Wow!! Great job and I can see you have been very busy. Love the blue n yellow tea pots--placemats or table topper?
They are all great. TFS. Jayne

o

Beautiful, all of them. Especially like the tea pots too.

o

You are so clever! The Easter designs are darling.

o

WOW!!!! They are all gorgeous, I love them all!! I have been so busy with 'family life dramas' that I haven't been quilting too much or logging into the computer. I need to to get destressed!!!!
Rosa

o

All really wonderful and inspiring! Thanks for sharing
Kristene

o

You have been busy! I have too, but not in the sewing room. It's great weather here in Central Florida and I've been spending all my time in the garden before it gets too hot, some volunteer time with equine therapy for disabled, and we got a brand new puppy and it's like deja vu - when we had our son and when my grandson was born and I looked after him for 2 years to help out on his parents' expenses. DH has been moanin' and groanin' for a dog for months - last dog was 7 years ago. We finally got the property fenced late last year and he talked incessantly about it - I finally bought him a dog carrier, a leash and collar, told him to keep it in the truck and go looking at the shelter on the way home from work until he found one. Of course, you know who's looking after the dog all day - not him! I wanted to get this puppy stuff done and over with while I'm still unemployed and somewhat unfettered. I keep an eye out on the web to see what everyone else is up to, though.

o

Great work Caroline. How is business on etsy anyway? Do you sell enough to make it worth it?

o

Very pretty all. I like the teapots and the floral one beneath it.

o

Very beautiful work. :-) Thanks for sharing.

Best to you,
Sandra

o

I hope you make a ton of money. Those are beautiful!!

Robbi

o

Wow! Lots of great eye candy.
Mayme

o

Very pretty - they should sell easily.

o

Caroline magnificent and thanks so much for sharing with us !!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here