Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'QOTD - St. Patrick's Day

Posted by k8orlando (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 17, 11 at 10:27

So, in honor of the day, here's our question:

What's the last thing you made that included any green fabric?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'QOTD - St. Patrick's Day

I think this is the most recent green. Top was finished last month:
Photobucket

The next top I'm assembling (starting this weekend) is a blue/green/yellow applique BOM.
Donna

o

My Celtic wreath. I could lie and say I made it for St Patrick's Day as it looks very Irish. If I'd have put a red and green border on it, I could have said it was for Xmas. I like it this way. I can link it to any holiday. I may pin Easter eggs to it and call it Easter.

Celtic wreath

o

I am working on a quilt for my MIL called Carolina Lily. I hope to finish the borders today. I started this quilt when I first began learning how to piece. It was almost complete when I moved on to something else.
I picked out green for some birthday blocks in my group - that's a start...

Happy St Patrick's Day ~ I'm 100% Irish

o

I just completed this one Monday evening so here it is:

Photobucket

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Jeanne

o

I'm currently working on an quilt that is all applique sunflowers. The stems and the leaves are all in green.
I was working on it last night while I watched tv.

o

I think it was a birthday block. Shades of green with turquoise.

Robbi

o

I didn't answer my own question this morning because I couldn't think of much I had done with green, but then I looked at my quilt pictures and found a couple. There are bits of green in my BOM applique but I have two quilts that are predominantly green!

This D9P is one:

And this baby quilt is the other one:

Kate

o

My Twister quilts all had green borders. I made them this month.
Linda OH

Here is a link that might be useful: Twister quilts with green fabric

o

My daughter's quilt that I finished a few weeks ago. She is my little Irish girl with red hair and green eyes! Rebecca

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

My Sylvia's Bridal Sampler is green and purple.

o

I think Rebecca wins the prize for posting the prettiest Irish picture ~~Maleah!

o

I don't do a lot with green but I did make this last year and Spring Samplerit has a green border.

o

All these pictures, especially the one of beautiful Maleah, make me wish we had a feature on this forum that you find on many chats: the "LIKE" button! I would like to click LIKE for all your pictures!!

Kate

o

This baby quilt for my friend's daughter. I actually went through a "green period."

Photobucket

o

Gosh, these are all so beautiful! Mostly birthday blocks/monthly lottos for me. No pictures - but who could compete with that darling child Maleah!?
Sue

o

Oh what beautiful quilts to create/enjoy/give! Its like a quilt show...thanks for starting this, Kate.

I guess my quiltville mystery quilt is the last thing that had green in it. I hope to get around to posting a pic someday...just took a quick break from chores to check in...Gwen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here