Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
k8orlando2

'QOTD - St. Patrick's Day

K8Orlando
13 years ago

So, in honor of the day, here's our question:

What's the last thing you made that included any green fabric?

Comments (16)

• msmeow
    13 years ago

I think this is the most recent green. Top was finished last month:
    {{!gwi}}

The next top I'm assembling (starting this weekend) is a blue/green/yellow applique BOM.
    Donna

• toolgranny
    13 years ago

My Celtic wreath. I could lie and say I made it for St Patrick's Day as it looks very Irish. If I'd have put a red and green border on it, I could have said it was for Xmas. I like it this way. I can link it to any holiday. I may pin Easter eggs to it and call it Easter.

• magothyrivergirl
    13 years ago

I am working on a quilt for my MIL called Carolina Lily. I hope to finish the borders today. I started this quilt when I first began learning how to piece. It was almost complete when I moved on to something else.
    I picked out green for some birthday blocks in my group - that's a start...

Happy St Patrick's Day ~ I'm 100% Irish

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

I just completed this one Monday evening so here it is:

{{!gwi}}

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    Jeanne

• Carol_from_ny
    13 years ago

I'm currently working on an quilt that is all applique sunflowers. The stems and the leaves are all in green.
    I was working on it last night while I watched tv.

• Robbi D.
    13 years ago

I think it was a birthday block. Shades of green with turquoise.

Robbi

• K8Orlando
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I didn't answer my own question this morning because I couldn't think of much I had done with green, but then I looked at my quilt pictures and found a couple. There are bits of green in my BOM applique but I have two quilts that are predominantly green!

This D9P is one:

And this baby quilt is the other one:

Kate

• lindaoh_gw
    13 years ago

My Twister quilts all had green borders. I made them this month.
    Linda OH

Here is a link that might be useful: Twister quilts with green fabric

• cannahavana
    13 years ago

My daughter's quilt that I finished a few weeks ago. She is my little Irish girl with red hair and green eyes! Rebecca

• tuppermom
    13 years ago

My Sylvia's Bridal Sampler is green and purple.

• magothyrivergirl
    13 years ago

I think Rebecca wins the prize for posting the prettiest Irish picture ~~Maleah!

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

I don't do a lot with green but I did make this last year and

it has a green border.

• K8Orlando
    Original Author
    13 years ago

All these pictures, especially the one of beautiful Maleah, make me wish we had a feature on this forum that you find on many chats: the "LIKE" button! I would like to click LIKE for all your pictures!!

Kate

• fran1523
    13 years ago

This baby quilt for my friend's daughter. I actually went through a "green period."

• polardream
    13 years ago

Gosh, these are all so beautiful! Mostly birthday blocks/monthly lottos for me. No pictures - but who could compete with that darling child Maleah!?
    Sue

• sunnycentralfl
    13 years ago

Oh what beautiful quilts to create/enjoy/give! Its like a quilt show...thanks for starting this, Kate.

I guess my quiltville mystery quilt is the last thing that had green in it. I hope to get around to posting a pic someday...just took a quick break from chores to check in...Gwen