Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quilter's Dozen - April 12th - jackier123

Posted by tinyteena (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 22, 13 at 8:29

This is the post for everyone to write when you have sent your block to jackier123 (Jackie) and for Jackie to tell us when she receives them.

Kristene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quilter's Dozen - April 12th - jackier123

I have already received blocks from littlehelen. They are great. I will be out of town from the 31st until well after my Birthday, so I will post when I get back as to what I have received during that time.

Jackie

o

Jackie,
I mailed your block today. I hope you enjoy. Have a fun time (I hope you are doing something fun while you are out of town!)
Sue

o

No fun, I am going out of town for 3 weeks for work :(

Jackie

o

Sue,
I got your block today. these are going to be great together. Thanks.

Jackie

o

I finishede your block today so will post it on Tue 1st April. Hopefully it should make it to you in time for your birthday

Kristene

o

I mailed your block yesterday, Jackie. I hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful birthday!
Jeanne

o

Mailing your birthday block today.
Darlene

o

thought i posted, but guess not. mailed your block last week.

o

I also had hubby mail your block last week... I guess when I don't actually do it myself, it doesn't register!

o

Sent the blocks out today. Hope they get there at least close to your special day! That was a fun block and I got kind of attached to the color scheme. May have to do one for myself some day.
Happy Birthday

LindaB/CA

o

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Jackie
Happy Birthday to you!

All the best for a wonderful birthday full of lots of quilting surprises, from everyone in The Quilters' Dozen

Kristene

o

And Happy birthday from me too.
What block did you have made for your birthday block??
Theresa

o

I just got home from a long 2 week trip for work. I received blocks from Patti, Kay, Linda B, Darlene, and Jeanne while I was gone. Thanks so much.

Jackie

o

Happy Birthday Weekend Jackie!

o

I received blocks from Kristene and Beverly today. Thanks so much.

Jackie

o

Hi Jackie,
I put your blocks in the mail today. I am sorry they are late, so I made it up to you. You will see what I mean when they get there. Hope your birthday was wonderful!
Debbie
(Meima)

o

I received blocks from Debbie today. And I do mean blocks! She sent 8 wonderful blocks to me! I will post a photo later tonight.

Jackie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here