Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
If you don't like the weather ...

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 2, 14 at 21:16

Tuesday we had an ice storm. One inch of ice on all the roads, temp was 8. Today it was 82 and I had to open the doors and turn on the fan (just couldn't bring myself to turn on the air conditioner). Is it any wonder everyone is sick around here.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: If you don't like the weather ...

Beverly, no ice here but it was in the 80s after a week of 50-60 and rain.

Donna

o

I had to close the door and turn on the fan because it was so humid and heavy. My kids are still posting pictures of snow and ice covered roads.

o

We are supposed to get another big snow storm Tuesday afternoon through Wednesday. Will it ever end?
Linda OH

o

Linda, that same storm is coming through here on Wed.
Sat. was snow in the am, rain in the afternoon and then below 0 overnight to create icy roads.
Yes, this has been a strange year! And the groundhog says 6 more weeks!
Theresa

o

IF ONLY winter would last JUST 6 more weeks!!

Here in Eastern Canada we'll l be enduring winter for a bit longer than that.

~Geraldine

o

This morning I was in Minneapolis and it was -12. This afternoon I landed in Orlando and it was 78. That's a 90 degree difference.

Looks like more storms are coming to the upper and eastern States and Provinces. Be safe, everyone!

o

Beverly, we are having the same crazy weather. Freezing cold and 24 hours later cool summer temps. The only difference is the warm is the unusual for us and the cold is the oddity for you. As long as it is nice weather in Oct in NC... :)

Faye

o

Hi Beverly, we don't get quite that cold here, but Tuesday of last week it snowed and it did not fully melt until Thursday evening and by Saturday we were in the 70's and wearing flip flops, it's Tuesday and now we are cold again, crazy weather.

Best to you,
Sandra

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here