Return to the Quilting Forum

o
Official 2013 Group Challenge

Posted by jennifer_in_va (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 4, 13 at 21:11

This challenge is open to any member of the forum whether they plan on coming to retreat or not. There is a maximum of 30 participants. Send me an email if you wish to participate with your real name, forum name and address. [I'm washing fabric now and will mail it out as soon as possible.]

Here are the guidelines:

Make an original 18" x 18" wall hanging/quilt. It may be a traditional quilt or an art quilt, whatever you prefer. Use a portion (or all) of the 10" sq. of fabric furnished to you.

The Windmill 2 block (link below) must be in your quilt. It can be tiny or the entire quilt. Your quilt should have a sleeve on the back for hanging. And should be a 'complete' quilt with 3 layers, quilting (of some sort) and binding.

Finished quilts are due by July 31, 2013 and mailed to Jennifer or Beverly (email for address if you need it.) [That gives you 6 months!!]

The plan is to hang the quilts at the quilt retreat in September where they will be voted on by unbiased viewers. A prize will be awarded for 1st & 2nd place.

Here is a link that might be useful: Windmill 2 block

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Official 2013 Group Challenge

OK, I'm in. Send me the fabric and I'll ponder on it. Sending you an e-mail.

o

Do we get to see the fabric before we commit?

o

I will post a picture tomorrow after I get the fabric dried and ironed.

o

Ok I am in. Sending you an email.

Jackie

o

Thanks!

o

I like the idea so count me in.

o

Sounds like fun. I've never tried a challenge.

Emailed you the info.

LindaB/CA

o

I'm in! Looking forward to seeing the fabric!

Teresa

o

I see the details, now!! I'm in :-) Sending you an email...

Robbi

o

Thought I posted here but I don't see it now. I sent you an e-mail.

beverly

o

fabric!!

It's teal/purple/royal colors.

If it's not to your liking, remember that you only have to use it somewhere in your quilt. It could be tiniest piece or the largest...your choice.

o

Ooooo, I like it!

beverly

o

Hi Jennifer, This is a great idea, but I don't think I'll be taking part as I just don't want to add another thing to my quilting to-do list. The fabric looks beautiful. I'm just curious. What happens to the hangings after the retreat or are they to be left hanging there?

Linda

o

Linda,

I don't know if Camp would want X# of small quilts, so I rather think that each will be returned to sender after retreat.

jen

o

Oh Jen! The fabric is beautiful!!!

SharonG/FL

o

I have this fabric in purple and green!
I am thinking about the challenge. I will have to take a look at my other quilting commitments and let you know.

o

I'm in! I sent you an e-mail.

o

I'm in...this is my very first challenge! sounds like fun...will email you tonight.
V.

o

What's not to like! All my favorite colors.
LindaB/CA

o

fabric is washed, pressed and some is cut.

So far we have 11 players... I'll get fabric in the mail as soon as possible!

o

Very pretty fabric. Looking forward to it.

o

Very pretty fabric. Looking forward to it.

o

Love that fabric!! Now to get the creative juices flowing!!

Robbi

o

I'd like to take part if there is still room. I love a challenge.

o

I'd love to join. Everything I have to accomplish will be done way before that. The fabric is beautiful. (Would you believe I actually thought you meant a real windmill. I thought to myself, I don't think that fabric really goes with a Dutch theme. You can tell I still don't know that much about quilting. LOL)

o

I've never done a challenge before. It sounds like fun! Assuming there is still room, please sign me up. I'll send you my address.

Lola

o

I'm in! Just sent you an email, Jen.

Kate

o

We have 15 signed up so far!! Whoohoooo! This is gonna be fun!

I have fabric cut and will get it in the mail by this weekend. Let the creative juices start flowing! [I have a few ideas in my head, just not sure which one to go with. Remember, the one I tried with my guild's challenge ended up as a potholder! lol]

Jen
Linda
Jackie
Jayne
Beverly
LindaB
Teresa
Robbi
Tammi
Wendy
Valarie
Kristy
Beverly
Lola
Kate

o

Jennifer, I just want to be sure I understand this correctly. The Windmill block can be any size correct? Not just the measurments that are in the pattern.
Another thought, do the sides of the 18" block have to be straight or can it have curves or scollops?

This post was edited by nanajayne on Wed, Feb 6, 13 at 19:53

o

Jayne,

The Windmill block can be any size, as long as it's apparent on the front of the quilt.

I have no problem if the edges are not straight, as long as the 'body' of the quilt is 18" (meaning the scallop extends beyond this measurement)

jennifer

o

I am in. Sent you an email. Love that fabric.

o

Thank you. That sounds good.

o

Can Teresa, Bev2009, and grammyp please email me your addresses?

Getting a mailing ready this weekend.

Thanks. Jennifer

(we now have 16 participants!!)

o

Can Teresa, Bev2009, and grammyp please email me your addresses?

Getting a mailing ready this weekend.

Thanks. Jennifer

(we now have 16 participants!!)

o

guess my computer has gremlins. sorry about the duplicate post.

o

fabric is going in the mail tomorrow to these 15 people!

If you don't get it, let me know... Also, there's still room for more to do the challenge! If you want to give it a try, just let me know.

Jennifer

o

Looks ike fun... I don't want to particpate in anything like this until I get a little more exprienced/skilled, but I may make the block myself just to see if I can do it :o)

Good luck everyone. What's the prize going to be?

o

vacuumfreak~ It's really not about experience or skill. It's more about creativity and having fun. ANything goes with this challenge! Could be something you've never done before, or simple construction with fun colors.

Don't know yet about the prize! Have plenty of time to think on it, though!

o

Jennifer,
I would like to join in the challenge too if you have room.
Vasu

o

Sure, Vasu!
yours is going in the mail with the rest, today.

Isn't this a new look... gonna take some getting used to!

o

Jennifer, So you know the fabric arrieved today. Very pretty.
One more qustion: The windmill 2 block is shown using 3 fabrics. My question is that the way it needs to be or could I use 4 etc. I have a few ideas but want to keep within the guide lines.

o

The windmill block can be any combination of colors...

Have fun designing!

o

Jen,

Just popped in after a long time away. If you still have room, I'm in. I could use a good & fun! excuse for a much-needed kick start for my brain!!

~Cindy

o

Received my fabric today. It's beautiful. Now whether to try really ambitious or play it safe.....hmmmmmm.

o

Got my fabric yesterday and I think I know what I'm going to do!! I love this stage of making a quilt!! Great inspiration fabric...

Robbi

o

My fabric arrived yesterday and it is even prettier than it's picture. The colors are so rich. This is going to be fun.

beverly

o

I want to sign up if there is still room. I'll e-mail my information to you, Jennifer.

o

My fabric came yesterday. Thanks for getting this whole thing up and running!
LindaB/CA

o

Whooo Hooo. Fabric arrived in Canada. Thinking cap in place. :)

Faye

o

Been having fun with this. Hope it will fits the guidelines. Top is almost finished. Then to sandwiching and quilting then.............................what will I do??

o

If Linda and Faye got theirs then I should be getting mine soon. Can't wait...been watching the mail every day.

o

I have my fabric and am having fun today going thru my stash and sketching ideas. I'm glad I made some minis for the guild or I would be lost making something this small. What a great challenge!

o

I have mine started!! I took the inspiration fabric to the quilt store to get more coordinating fabric (can't have too much, right!?), and the ladies there all oh'd and aw'd over the inspiration piece! I just hope my "vision" turn out like it is in my head.

Robbi

o

Still waiting for mine to arrive.... :-(

o

you should get it any day now....it went in the mail on Monday!

o

Yup...just arrived in today's mail...Yeah, can't wait to get started. Now that I've seen the fabric, I know exactly what I'm going to do...:-)

o

I am going to put the binding on tomorrow............then comes the challenge of how it will be hung.......

o

My fabric arrived yesterday - & I spent half the afternoon pulling possible coordinates from my stash. Not yet sure what I'm doing, but some ideas are beginning to form...

~Cindy

o

It is done!!This has been fun. I can't wait to see how others interpret the quest. Will we be showing them here or will that only be at the retreat??

o

Wow! That's great, Jayne!

We can't post pictures until Retreat, because we don't want to share what we've done with those that haven't started yet! (Me, for one).

When you've finished, do this for me:
1) Take a picture of your project
2) store the photo and the quilt in a safe place
3) When we get closer to retreat, I'll let you know who to mail it to so it can travel to retreat with us for display/voting/group photos

At retreat, we will be sure to post photos (or have you post your own) so everyone can see them all up close and together.

Also, please be sure to label your quilt!! We want to be able to get it returned to you!!!

I sure can't wait to see what you've all done!! jen

o

Faytay (Wendy Faye) has offered to collect the completed challenge quilts from her fellow Canadiennes, if they are not travelling to retreat themselves.

Hopefully, by mailing within the country, there won't be delays. She's plannning on travelling to retreat (YEAH!) and will safely carry everone's quilts.

Email her direclty for mailing address when you're ready to mail it and she'll take good care of your quilt!

Thanks, Wendy Faye!

o

No problem, eh.

;)
W

o

How is everyone doing on the challenge?

It took me a while to finalize my design and I've been cutting and modifying and working on my layout ever since. Over the past week I've taken digital pictures, rearranged pieces and taken more pictures. I finally thought I was set to start sewing last night when I had a brain cramp and all of the sudden I thought I had mis-calculated and my quilt was going to turn out to be several inches too big. I immediately began looking at my design trying to figure out how to take several inches out without compromising my design. I took a break and returned and realized that my math was right the first time. phew!

Now you may be asking yourself, how can someone who is trying to construct an 18"x18" quilt be off by 4-5 inches? Believe me, I found a way to almost do just that! LOL

o

I've had the top done for over a month and am still staring at it trying to work out the FMQ in my head. Once that is decided, it's easy. But, that's often the hardest part for a quilt, isn't it.

o

Glad someone brought this up! Life got in the way and I forgot all about it.
LindaB/CA

o

Faytay,
I sent you an email asking for your address to send my challenge quilt to. Still waiting for a reply.

Kristy

o

Oh, sorry Kristy, your email went into my spam folder and I missed it. I can't reply tho, cause your email is blocked. This is the message I got.
(PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email.)
I'll try to send you one directly.

Faye

o

Sorry Faye,
I suspected that it probably went to your spam. They must have made some upgrades or changes here and I had to go into my profile and check the box to allow emails. It's done now, so you should be able to send one.

Thanks,
Kristy

o

Sent. Let me know if you got it.

Faye

o

Thanks Faye,
Haven't received it yet, but I'm watching for it. Checked junk mail and it's not there either.

o

OK, I just resent another email. This time I'm seeing your email address tho, and I don't recall it showing before. If you don't get this one, try sending me another. I did get yours, I just could not reply to it. If you changed your settings I may be able to reply now.
Nothing is ever as simple as it sounds, is it??

Faye

o

Faye,
For some reason, I am not receiving your emails. Try sending directly to me at kseiler@shaw.ca

o

OK, you should have it now....

o

If you still have problems, I'd be happy to be the middle-man on emails... No explanation why you can't see each other's emails, but at least we could reach a solution!

o

Finally got it. Thanks for theyour patience...LOL...don't know why it wouldn't work through garden web though....

o

Working on mine and having fun with it, although it really has turned out to be a challenge. I can see what I want to do, but can't seem to make it look the way I want.

o

I've gotten as far as 'a plan'. :)

o

Faytay...thank you...it's nice to know I'm not alone!
V.

o

Me, too. I have my plan.

beverly

o

Bumping this back to the top!

o

I have a sort of plan. Nice to know I am not alone. I work better under pressure,

o

I've discarded my first plan, and on to the second...

o

I've made my block and know what I want to do with the challenge fabric. Also know the new technique I want to try - so you could say I have a plan!

Teresa

o

Oh, man. I have changed my design 3 times this week. Gotta quit looking ad patterns.

beverly

o

Enjoyed reading & catching up w/everyone's progress. This challenge is becoming part of my determination to get better! Just scheduled another surgery for July 5 --- so have to get cracking NOW! The ideas have been forming then disappearing ;(. Hmmm...

Now back to topics to check on what y'all have been up to all spring -

Cindy

o

Discarded my second plan, on to the third...If this one doesn't work I may have to be done. This might work, though.

o

I finished my top a few weeks ago. Now I have to decide how to quilt it. I think simple might look better, but it's such a small piece, and so much easier to quilt than a large quilt that I just might not be able to help myself - I may have to try something too complicated! LOL

o

Confession time. I haven't done anything with this project yet. Yikes. Where does the time go? This week I'm in Pasadena, CA with DD so won't be able to do anything until I'm home on Friday. However, I'll start mentally planning now. July 31st will be here before we know it.

o

I guess I had stated that these needed to be done by July 31st and mailed... should review my own information, I guess... I really see no reason to do this...If you are coming to Retreat, bring your finished quilt with you; if you aren't, be sure to mail it to someone in time for their travel to retreat.

Oh, and Bev~ I've done nothing with mine yet either! so don't feel so bad... this was all my idea, and I've still not started. Can't get worse than that.

o

Hmmm...so how strict is the 18" x 18"?....is this exact or is there some give or take?

o

There's definitely give and take. I'm not the quilt police! lol

We don't want one to be 24x24, and the rest 18x18, but there's a little fudge space.

o

I love the updated info and the extra time. I'm definitely planning on coming to the retreat, so the extra month is welcomed!! And mine may be a few inches bigger by the time I get the border and binding on, so that is good, too.

Looking forward to the retreat!!

Robbi

o

I can go over 18"?!? More beads!!!!

o

Now, Kate. Don't get too carried away!!! "Slightly" over 18" is one thing...."Way" over is out of control!!!

o

Jennifer,
What size sleeve should we put on the back?

Jackie

o

Let's say 3". I'm not entirely sure how we're going to hang them yet, but that should give us some flexibility.

o

Jen, what about a clothesline hung out on the porch, maybe on the front porch to separate them from our "quilt show" on the side? We could either thread them on the rope line or use clothes pins to hang them on the line.

Teresa

o

Teresa, That's definitely an idea to give consideration! Thanks.

I've been giving thought to where to display them. I thought it would be fun to have the other Y campers do the voting, in which case, setting it up at the dining hall might be more convenient. But then we could also pass out voting 'tickets' and have them drop by Sloan to vote.

Thanks for the idea...

o

I think that's a great idea. Maybe get them to announce what we are doing early in the weekend and then after supper Sat get them to vote. That would give them time to look.

Speaking of this... I've trashed my first attempt. :( Came out very muddy. I guess that's the downfall of doing scrappy when your favorite is earthtones. But I have a new plan. :)

Faye

o

Haha just a sneak peak of my challenge quilt.
I still have to bind it and put a sleeve on.

Jackie

o

I can get Tim to build us a "structure" so we can put them on the porch, in the room, and move it to the dining hall for display and voting by the campers.

I'm working on my 3rd design and really like this one. Gonna make a "sample" with other fabrics to make sure it will work before cutting into my square.

beverly

o

Jackie...great teaser, now I'm even more intimidated. ;-)
LindaB/CA

o

No fair, Jackie. Now I will have to go back and make a fancier one. It's obvious plain just isn't going to do! And, Robbi is embellishing!

o

Oh my! I was feeling pretty good about mine but after Jackie's gorgeous teaser I'm thinking of starting over! I'm pretty sure I have 1 inch left of the fabric.

o

That one spot I took a photo of is the best part, so don't be afraid of mine. :) Besides, if the kids are judging, you could probably put a hamburger on a quilt and they would be happy!

Jackie

o

Now I'm really intimidated...Jackie's teaser is gorgeous, Kate is adding beads, Robbi is embellishing.. Linda is done and ....I'm on my 4th design..omg omg... the stress !@#$%^ :-) lol
V.

o

Well, consider yourselves in good shape!! Your coordinator of this challenge hasn't even begun to work on hers!! She still has her original idea in her head, and if it doesn't work out, then it may end up being a potholder like the last challenge she did!

I will say this... You are all having way more fun & interacting more than anyone in my guild did when this challenge was put before them last year.

And really, you should be more upset that Nanajayne had hers done about 3 months ago!!! And, it's hanging in my sewing room!!! Baaahhhaaaww I know what it looks like! Nanny nanny boo boo.

o

At least I know a store that has this yardage on their shelf. I can buy more!

o

LOL. I got it done so I could drop it off and have a chat. Those on FB could have a peek but that wouldn't be fair.

o

Yeah, but I'm still no where being done!! I haven't even started any embellishing. I hope to just have mine done. Love the teaser, Jackie!! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest.

Robbi

o

Yah, but Jen you can whip yours together, quilt it and add the sleeve, all while waiting for your tea to steep....

;)

o

Thanks for your vote of confidence. But keep in mind the last time I did this challenge, my 'quilt' ended up as an ugly potholder!

o

Oh My...here it is July already. I'm done...just need to put a sleeve on it and get it into the mail....yikes. Time has gotten away from me.

o

Aaaack!! I haven't even started mine yet! Guess I should have put this on my July To-Do list!

o

Mine is done all except the sleeve. I figure I have until retreat to do that.

Jackie

This post was edited by jackier123 on Thu, Jul 4, 13 at 18:21

o

I hate to confess, but I haven't even started. I usually accomplish what I set out to do....eventually. However, I don't want to make this eventually....I want to make it on time. Monday morning I will get cutting and see what happens. I never thought I would win anyway, with all you very experienced quilters. I am just doing it for the fun. LOL

o

Bev,

Don't panic! It's all just for fun! To explore those creative juices!

Btw, it was all my idea, and I haven't started either!

o

LOL...yes, it better just be for fun or I'd be pretty embarrassed with what I made. DH likes it but I think it looks like an eight year old did it!! I did have some fun with it and tried some different things that I don't normally do.

o

Yes! Just for fun!

I was laughing about this last week because I showed my challenge project to 2 friends. One was obviously unimpressed and pointed out that I usually use more color in my quilts. I swear she almost fell asleep looking at it. That left me thinking I should completely start over because the stupid thing is BORING! Then 2 days later the other friend said "Wow! You use such interesting colors!" Wha....??? So, it's not boring it's... GAUDY? LOL - I think the boring comment was closer to the truth in this case, but it is what it is, somewhere between boring and gaudy depending on your taste and perspective. I had fun trying something new with the quilting so I've decided I'm going to be happy with it. It's not getting re-done.

Kate

o

Didn't you know we are going to vote on most boring and most gaudy as well? I have been counting on that.

o

Woo HOO!

o

Mine is now in the mail and on it's way.

o

Well I finally did the top of the challenge quilt ...it's a start...the long 4th of July weekend felt like my challenge quilt marathon, but I will be done by the time the retreat rolls around, just need another long weekend of sewing!
V.

This post was edited by littlehelen on Tue, Jul 9, 13 at 20:02

o

Ok, whew, just designed it. To the quilt shop tomorrow. I'm using several fabrics from my stash, but still need some for the windmill block. I'm going away for the weekend and having a bunch of company next Saturday and Sunday. If I get this done, it will be by the skin of my teeth. I really wish I didn't need the adrenaline rush to get me going. Hope I can sleep now. LOL

o

Hoping for a miracle. Haven't even finalized the design and don't know how to scale down the block, but I'm going to try. Please send the information on the date and address to mail to.
LindaB/CA

o

Finally got to working on mine. Didn't go with design #1 which I'd had all along. Went with something entirely different. Have the top done, just need to figure out how I'm going to quilt it.

Linda, you have some time still. If you need help scaling down the block, let us know what size you'd like it to be, and we'll try to help. We have quite a few good with numbers here!

o

Thanks for the offer. I spent the whole day "almost" succeeding on one part, but back to the drawing board. Not sure yet if I want to size the wind mill 2 block to 3 inches or 4. Is there a formula. It's the triangles that always trip me up. At least those are 1/2 square.
LindaB/CA

o

Kristy, package arrived yesterday. I had it half opened (I was VERY excited, I NEVER get packages) and then realized what it was, so I didn't open it completely. Now I gotta get mine done....

o

Thanks for letting me know that you got it.

o

Thanks for letting me know that you got it.

o

I'll be so excited to see the pictures!
Jen, I hope you got my e-mail. I was in the hospital about a month ago and still awaiting surgery so I haven't made mine and not too sure I will make it to camp either, but if I don't I sure will miss all of you and I'll be following along from at home.
Jeanne

o

Has the official retreat signup happened yet?

o

Oh Jeanne, I hope we'll see you there! Be well!

o

Jeanne, Sorry I haven't responded to your email...this week has been BUSY! I'm sorry to hear of your health issues, and that you might not make retreat. Take care of yourself, and we'll save you a seat next year!

Faye~ I expect to put something out late next week for 'official' retreat signups...keep an eye open!

o

Yet another head banging day working on the "CHALLENGE". I capitalized it because it sure is! Nearing the end of the quilt top itself, but it doesn't even vaguely resemble what I thought I was going to do. At one point today I felt like I was doing a jigsaw puzzle with a sledge hammer! Here's hoping there are no major snafus from now on. For a minute there I almost forgot to add the challenge fabric. Quilting this should add a whole new level of stress ;-)
LindaB/CA

o

Dear quiltnhen, I so enjoyed your post...you expressed my sentiments exactly! You are not alone... :-)
V.

o

Linda, I'm sorry you've been 'head banging' :*( It was suppose to challenge everyone, to force everyone to think outside their comfort zone. It wasn't intended to cause undue stress.

I'm sure what you accomplish will be beautiful! And I can't wait to see it!

o

Jennifer, Thanks for the help on sizing the block. I tried for a while to work out a smaller version and then decided I'd work with what you sent. It worked out fine.

Valarie, Good to know I'm not alone :-)

LindaB/CA

o

A quilting buddy helped me by resizing the block. We all agreed I probably never would have been able to do the math. :o(

Teresa

o

My quilt top ended up a tad too large. I made the actual quilt almost 18X18 and then it "had to have" borders to look finished ;-(

It will be about 21X21 once I bind it. If it's ok to send it just for viewing, since it doesn't fit the rules, I will.

It's been a good learning experience for me though. Gotta quilt it now. Maybe that will shrink it a tad!
LindaB/CA

o

Unfortunately, I did not complete (or should I say begin) the challenge. I'm sorry to let everyone down. I have spent every free moment in the garden and entertaining. I figure if I am going to do all this gardening, I need to share it. I had two groups over last weekend and I had send out a mass invitation to the garden, so I was busy giving garden tours as well. Tomorrow night and Saturday I have two more groups coming and then I think I am done.

The moral of the story for me is, don't plan on quilting much in the summer. I can't wait to see what you ladies have created! I hope you have a wonderful time at retreat.

o

Linda,

you're just fine! I'm not a stickler a for rules (except for my kids lol)!

Send it along and it will hang with the rest!
jennifer

o

bev2009

Pictures! Pictures!

Jennifer, Will do!

o

I hadn't been able to sew due to the heat. I am working on mine this week. Colleen

o

The top of my challenge is done! Now to layer it and quilt it - which I plan to do sparingly. I thought I might try out my machine's "tie" stitch. Mine turned out "close" to the right dimensions. Close counts......right?

Teresa

o

With luck my entry will be in the mail this week! Bit of a disaster trying to quilt through the ironed on parts :-(
My Babylock Jane refused! My Pfaff tried valiantly, but still skipped and sputtered. Now binding, sleeve and mailing.
Onward! ever onward!
LindaB/CA

o

Oh boy, I can't wait until......oops!

o

Well, got the binding on mine today, so I'm considering it DONE! Amen.

Hope everyone else is getting theirs done...Can't wait to see them all!

o

I finally got my top done and have it sandwiched. I'm not good at the quilting part, so I'm a little nervous about that. It is supposed to rain all weekend, so I hope to get it quilted? Lots on the sewing list to do before the retreat.

Robbi

o

LindaB, I'm betting your quilt is closer to size than you think if you lowered those feed dogs and did a ton of quilting on it. LOL

Bev2009, Hope you've been able to finish the Group Challenge. I don't suppose a collage of your garden bounty with the challenge fabric dropped in there somewhere would work, eh? Would be a bit difficult to put a sleeve on it and hang from the clothesline...talk about thinking outside the box.....well......

You girls will be glad to hear I have been released to get glasses and the appt is Monday. :-) Then my off the wall 'chattering' will cease....maybe.

SharonG/FL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: This thread has reached the upper limit for the number follow-ups allowed (150). If you would like to continue this discussion, please begin a new thread using the form on the main forum page.

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here