Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for instructions

Posted by jennifer_in_va (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 26, 12 at 18:09

I've been spending (a lot) of time this afternoon going through old magazines. Why is it that we keep these things for the patterns that we like, and then can't find the right magazine to see/use those patterns?!

Within the last few years, a magazine had instructions on how to make a folding travel cutting board/ironing pad like the one in the link. I know I saved the magazine because I thought it'd make a great workshop. And I can't put my hands on it!

Anyway, I've subscribed to Fons & Porter, American Quilter, and the AQS magazine... It must be in one of those. Does anyone remember this and could you put your hands on the issue/mag name??

thanks

Here is a link that might be useful: Omnigrid foldable travel cutting/pressing station

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for instructions

Jennifer, I have one from Sew Many Quilts July/Aug 1998. The pattern's called Take Along Work Surface. Do you need it?

Donna

o

Jen, Fons and Porter September/October 2005

o

Thanks ladies!!!

I know I have Fons & Porter so I'll go check that date. You're the best!!

o
RE: Found instructions

Found it!

It was in a secret stash of magazines I forgot I had in the closet! hmmmm, a sign to clean? I think not.;)

o

Clean? When there are sewing projects to complete or start? You have learned well, grasshopper. lol

SharonG/FL

o

Ha! 'Secret Stash'! We can be so bad!
Karlene

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here