Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lancaster PA - AQS Show!

Posted by k8orlando (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 25, 12 at 16:08

I'll be at the Lancaster, Pennsylvania quilt show on Friday March 16th. Anyone else planning to be there?

Kate

Here is a link that might be useful: Lancaster AQS Show

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lancaster PA - AQS Show!

Ooh, Kate, lucky you!

I'm planning to hit the Mt. Dora and Lakeland quilt shows next weekend, but that's probably as far as my quilting adventures will take me. I may be going to Memphis in June, but that will be a work thing. :)

Donna

o

I think Teresa goes with a bunch to Lancaster every year. She'll be in touch I'm sure. Sure envy your going. That's on my bucket list.

o

I AM lucky! I used to live in Baltimore and my dear friend still lives north of town - a reasonable drive from Lancaster. So I get some quality Friend Time as well as Quilt Show Time. I can't imagine a better way to spend a weekend!

o

I would, but my guild hosts a day of quilting on Saturday the 17th so I'll be busy with that. Can't go during the week due to kids/school.

Find Cabin in the Woods Quilting. Penni is my friend and I'm her editor for her books! She should have her new one ready for sale that week.

o

Thanks Jennifer! I'll look for her.

o

I will be there as well, along with a bunch of my quilting buddies! I like west of Reading and it takes us about 55 minutes to get there.
Barbara

o

Our group is traveling to Paducah in April, so we won't be going to Lancaster this year. I cancelled our reservations on Friday at the Hampton Inn but I'm sure they have filled up those two rooms already.

Teresa

o

I just found out this evening that the woman who does longarm quilting for me will be doing demos at Lancaster and teaching 8 classes! Now I wish I could make time for a class or two.

Kate

o

Have a wonderful time...and enjoy sharing that with your friend! Don't forget to tell us all about it, please!

Gwen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here