Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
imn2crafts

tuesday morning club's

imn2crafts
12 years ago

I hit the jackpot this morning.Haven't been there since christmas, I always like their books and scrapbooking. Down the end of the row and found one book, happened upon small area of sewing things.5 inch squares discounted at 90% off making them 99 cents in blues, pinks and greens. Then some in purples, blues and browns. Jelly rolls at 55% of making them 3.99 in blues, pinks and greens. Got some sewing to do now. Just wanted to share in case you have a tuesday morning close to you...D

Comments (9)

• toolgranny
    12 years ago

Thanks for the tip. I find quilting things there now and then. I got some nice rulers once. I hope you make something wonderful.

• imn2crafts
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I have lots of benchmark happenings,1st child for my son and his wife, mil's 85th B/D, 1st granddaughters 16th,3 grandchildren have their 10th B/D's youngest daughter is engaged, oldest daughter graduates from medical school. Wow I better get busy...D

• K8Orlando
    12 years ago

Lucky you! I have never seen anything sewing related at TM but from now on I'll look harder!

• tuppermom
    12 years ago

I have never heard of Tuesday Morning but googled it and found out there are quite a few location in the Buffalo area. I am going down that way next week so will check them out.

Mary

• grammyp
    12 years ago

I LOVE Tuesday Morning. I checked Friday, but they didn't have any fabric available. Congrats on your finds, love it when that happens.

beverly

• imn2crafts
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Have some great ideas due alot due to this site and all the inspirations...D

• tuppermom
    12 years ago

We went to 2 loacation of Tuesday Morning yesterday and found some great deals. I bought 3 pkg. of charm squares and 2 jelly rolls. They are in retro prints and I will use them for outreach quilts for my guild. I also bought 2 books and 2 wallhanging kits (fabric and instructions) for out guild library raffles. Each month I have 1 book and 1 pattern. We sell tickets for $1 each and all the money earned goes toward new books and magazines for the library. We usually net $40 a month so not too bad.

Thanks imn2crafts for posting about the great deals!

Mary
    PS My friend said she would go down to NY with me but wasn't going to spend any money. She spent $100 at the first location and another $45 and the second!

• imn2crafts
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Mary--am so glad to share what I find, and glad I was able to help my stash grow bigger...LOL Tuesday morning is my go to place for lots of things, even went back and found a quilting book on hand piecing

• lola99
    12 years ago

I had never heard of Tuesday Morning either, but there is one about 12 miles form my home. The next time I'm going in that direction I'll stop by and check it out. Thanks for the post.

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler