Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hooterville Baby Quilt

Posted by lindaoh (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 5, 12 at 14:14

I know.. it sounds rather racy for a baby quilt but it is an appliqued owl quilt and that is the name of the pattern. I have had the quilt finished for a couple of weeks or more but didn't post because I didn't want Christina to see it until the shower which was held yesterday.
Wouldn't you know, I forgot my camera. We went to DD's house to help her get things ready for the shower, then we had to drive to Dayton for the shower. I left my camera at DD's house. We had her CRV packed full.
Linda OH

Here is a link that might be useful: Baby Quilt

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hooterville Baby Quilt

very nice quilt, I know all about leaving camera at home or forgetting to charge batteries...D

o

That's adorable. I sent the link to my daughter who loves owls. However, she doesn't have children, so I don't think she will ask me to make her one. LOL

o

I agree, it's just adorable. I love the colors in it and those owls are just too cute.

o

That's adorable!
I bet she loved it.
TFS.

~Geraldine

o

That is a great quilt. I'm sure she'll treasure it. Good job.

o

That is so cute. My great granddaughter was born 1 1/2 yrs ago the owls were the thing. She got everything. A couple weeks ago I made her a cuddle owl and her Mom said she grabbed it and hugged it and had to take it to bed with her,that made this gramma happy that she lked it. I guess owls are the thing this year

o

It's so cute! I hadn't thought about the racy Hooters...my brother lives in Thomasville GA and he always refers to it as "Hooterville" so when I see the name it makes me think of my brother. :)

Donna

o

Owls! I love it!!!

o

So cute~I bet you are very excited!
I love the color combination.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here