Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loisflan

I feel like I just found the end of the rainbow...

loisflan
12 years ago

At the doctor's office this morning I was talking quilting, what else, with one of his staff, and she told me about a quilt shop just a mile away. This shop does most of its business on-line, but is also open for retail. I had never heard of it. Well, of course, I had to stop in (work can wait for another 15 minutes).

Oh, my gosh. It was fantastic! I love Asian fabrics, and there were hundreds of beautiful patterns. And batiks - wall after wall of fabric bolts. A whole rack of "food" patterns. And on and on. I was blown away. I can't imagine having this resource so close to home - only 20 minutes - it's actually the closest shop to me.

Their on-line address (which many of you might already have) is www.mybluebamboo.com . I can't wait to go there to actually shop. I need fabric for my baby turtle quilt pattern that I bought in Hawaii. I have no connection with this shop and I can't recommend them as to their on-line service, etc., because I have no experience with them, but I can say that their fabrics are wonderful.

Better get back to work, but I wanted to let you all know.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County