Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
finchelover

ready for the next storm

finchelover
11 years ago

It is to snow this afternoon here in Kansas, they say it will be worst then the previous,,,we had over over 10 inches and now about 12 we need the moisture but.........................

Comments (13)

• grammyp
    11 years ago

We are expecting lots of rain tonight. The ground is already soaked and the creeks are over full (but not flooded yet). If it gets windy (and they say it may) more trees will fall. I don't know which is worse, rain or snow.

You stay inside and be safe.

beverly

• msmeow
    11 years ago

Hmmm....I'll be quiet about our weather here in Florida. :)

Donna

• tuppermom
    11 years ago

We are expecting snow then heavy rain and back to snow Tues and Wed. I have a few things cut out and ready to sew. Good days to stay inside.

Stay safe and stay warm everyone.

Maryv

• grammyp
    11 years ago

Just wait, Donna. You will get your weather later in the summer.

beverly

• K8Orlando
    11 years ago

Central Florida may be rockin and rollin tomorrow too. The storm front comes through here with predictions of rain and 35 mph winds. We could use the rain so I guess we should be glad. There were tornado watches just north of here today.

Kate

• bev2009
    11 years ago

Three to six inches of snow for us tomorrow...not too bad, but I do have to be out and about in it, no choice.

• quiltnhen
    11 years ago

We had a brief snow last week and blue skies, but cold since. Guess we really need some moisture here, we're behind in snow pack in the Sierras.

Stay safe everyone!
    LindaB/CA

• chickie1
    11 years ago

Rainy and ucky here on the coast of NC. Hoping for clear skies tomorrow. weather man says temps in the 50's for the rest of the week.
    Darlene

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    11 years ago

The rain and wind rocked and rolled through my area this morning.....goooooood sleeping sounds! Tornado alert until 3pm but I think it was all over by noon....it looks like a tornado might have touched down about 30 miles north of us...trees are down but I don't think anyone was hurt....at least I haven't heard of any yet.

SharonG/FL

• msmeow
    11 years ago

Wow, Sharon, we didn't have any fun over here! It's been windy and gray with occasional rain showers, but nothing exciting.

Donna

• lindaoh_gw
    11 years ago

It has been raining most of the day. The trees are coated in ice but at this time, the roads are just wet. I expect that to change over night. Tomorrow it's supposed to change to snow.
    I worked at the church today, cooking and serving lunch at the Rotary Club meeting. I was glad to get home this afternoon. Tomorrow I plan to stay inside and quilt!
    Linda OH

• tuppermom
    11 years ago

It has been going back and forth between ice chips and rain here for the last 2 hours. Temperature is dropping so it will change to snow. UFO day that our guild had scheduled for tomorrow has already been cancelled. I guess I will sew the blocks that I have precut in the warmth of my home tomorrow.

Maryv

• polardream
    11 years ago

We had about 10 inches of snow over the weekend - and just a dusting today. It is REALLY cold, however. I am fighting a cold and staying inside. Crazy Colorado weather - we are supposed to be almost 60ð by Saturday.

I took advantage of staying in to finish up a charity quilt and will be sewing on the binding tonight.
    Keep Warm!
    Sue

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH