Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
long video tour of one quilting studio/house

Posted by sunnycentralfl (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 27, 12 at 10:30

If you have the time for this 8 min tour, enjoy it!
About 4 mins in there is a cool templet rack for all the rulers...Linda, you might like it...it is big and takes up space.
It is obivous her DH is a woodworker of talents as well! The whole house is taken up by her quilting.

Enjoy,
Gwen

Here is a link that might be useful: stuido tour

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: long video tour of one quilting studio/house

I gotta tell you I got a chuckle out of that one. Thanks for sharing. One can tell they are both happy and support each other in addictions (um, I mean hobbies). I was really impressed with the gent's woodworking. Drooling, actually.

I know a lady who spins and weaves. Her DH built her a studio nicer than some of the places I have lived in. I also don't feel so bad about my fabric collection anymore. LOL. I thought eight huge storage tubs, three dresser drawers and a closet full of fabric pieces were over the top. They do not, however, have a room of their own like she does. Just fun people obviously enjoying doing their own thing.

o

Wasn't that something??? Thx for commenting. I thought I was the only one getting a chuckle over that setup! Whew!
I did admire his woodworking...that ruler holder was amazing. I'm just glad they could find a path through all that stuff. Lots of people whould say that about my little "filled to the brim" sewing room and one extra closet! lol

Gwen

o

I can see why you like that, Gwen. That rack is really something. Don't know where I'd sit something that big but bet Rob could figure out something similar that has a smaller footprint. thanks for sharing this link with us.

o

I love all the woodwork, too. My favorite is the spiffy picture frame where the quilt hangs inside. Very cool!

Donna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here