Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
finchelover

where nis everybody

finchelover
11 years ago

I thought with this snow..we got 10 inches some would be quilting or chit chatting on here.I am still working on Dresden plate and it will take me awhile because I've been sick and the doctors can't figure out whats wrong.

Comments (8)

• bev2009
    11 years ago

Sorry you're not feeling well, finchelover. I've been busy working more than usual, husband had 2 double hernia surgery Wed and I'm trying to get paperwork done to sell DD's condo next week while she's out of state. (POA, a storage unit for the rest of the stuff in the condo, etc.) DD #2 is coming in this weekend for her birthday, so have to clean, grocery shop, cook, etc. A woman's work is never done.....

• jennifer_in_va
    11 years ago

No snow in my neck of the woods ( sad face)...

But I'm carrying 5 college credits that are kicking my butt with the work load, exams, reading, etc. Then I have an machine applique side-job (I'm appliqueing 4" greek letters and numbers onto jackets and t-shirts) I've been busy with. Then girl scout cookie booths and meetings, and we've added dance classes this week, and the list goes on! and on! and on!

I still need to photograph the wedding quilt, but I also need time to sit at a laundromat to get it washed before gifting... When to do that with 4 kids in tow??

And next week I get to look forward to DH travelling to Minnesota Wed-Saturday late. Oh Joy!

I would also like to work on a challenge quilt that has an ever-approaching deadline... Have grandeous plans that may not be achievable...

That's where I've been... remember, you asked first!!

• loisflan
    11 years ago

Hope the doctors can get you feeling better soon.

I was on vacation in Hawaii for three weeks, worked for three days, and then left for New York for a five day trip. I had the opportunity to sing with a chorus of 290 voices and a bluegrass band at Carnegie Hall. Wow, what a great experience.

Now back to reality - cold and snowy Minnesota.

• nanajayne
    11 years ago

OH you poor people..and .I set here wondering were the time goes. The blessings of being old.

• calliope
    11 years ago

You know I looked at all the old dates on the threads when I logged on this morning, and thought something was wrong with GW, then chuckled. I've been absent too.

• rosajoe_gw
    11 years ago

I have been busy too! I have been taking a writing class and it is a ton of work.

Also, had a classmate committ suicide and it has completed drained me ,added to my allergies.

With our warm weather I have been pulling the weeds that are thriving.

I'm working on a charity quilt and I need to finish it.

Rosa

• chickie1
    11 years ago

I thought something was wrong with the website because there wasn't any new post.. Glad to see you guys have just been busy.
    Darlene

• patti60
    11 years ago

i don't come on as often, but as a retired person i don't seem to have a lot of extra time. and when eve comes i sit down and fall asleep in my chair. but i8 never forget any one here.