Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Everyone in the NE

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 10:20

Please stay safe and check in when you can and let us know you are ok.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Everyone in the NE

This has certainly been a strange winter for us!
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Rosa

o

Only took an hour or so to get cleared out. Fortunately, we had some 'summer' weather last week and melted what we had, so this was all a fresh dump. Between 3-4 feet deep in the driveway. We've had worse. I think further south actually got hit harder and they probably are as used to it. And yes!! strange weather indeed.

Faye

o

Aside from loosing power for a day and not being able to use the sewing machine,I am fine. I actually spent the storm with a friend and her husband on Cape Cod. We snuggled in front of the gas fireplace and were able to cook because she has a gas stove. If you are going to be cold and semi miserable you might as well do it with friends.

o

Fran~I thought about you during this storm~I'm glad you were with friends drinking and eating and laughing! :~)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here