Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

Ribbons & Bows - March 1 - Fay (faytay)

sandlapper_rose
13 years ago

This thread is for the Birthday Block Exchange so you can post when you send your birthday block to Fay and she can let us know when she receives them.

Comments (35)

• Kristene Smith
    13 years ago

Faye,
    I posted your block on Monday 7th Feb. I have been without a computer for a while and just getting back on line. Didn't want to be late for your birthday

Kristene (tinyteena)

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    13 years ago

Faye, I completed your block last night. When you get all the blocks together, you will have a 'jewel' of a quilt! @:)

SharonG/FL

• grammyp
    13 years ago

Faye, I mailed your block today, it should be there before your big day.

beverly

• tuppermom
    13 years ago

I finished making your block today and will get it into the mail on Tuesday. I really like this block and made it a few years ago for cornerstones on a sampler quilt. I think it finished 4 inches. This one was much more enjoyable to make. lol

Mary

• User
    13 years ago

Your block went into the mail today. Enjoy!
    Kay

• Robbi D.
    13 years ago

I have your block done, I just need to get it in the mail. Hopefully on Wednesday?

Robbi

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

Your block was put to post this morning. Hope it makes it on time of a happy birthday. Jayne

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Faye,
    Your birthday block is in the mail. I hope you like it!
    Jeanne

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    13 years ago

Faye, Your block is on it's way. I can't wait to see all of them together.

SharonG/FL

• wendyfaye
    13 years ago

First 2 packages arrived today :)
    Thank you Beverly and Mary. I was going to wait to open them all together, but I only lasted... maybe a minute, not quite. haha
    They are both beautiful. Thank you, thank you.

Faye

• benken
    13 years ago

Faye, I just got back from the post office and your block is making its way to you. Hope you like it and hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Linda

• wendyfaye
    13 years ago

Kristene's block arrived today. Thank you so much Kristene for the beautiful block and the extra Japanese made fabric. It is gorgeous and not something I would ever find here.

I'll take pictures soon, if I remember how to post them.

Faye

• cindykg23
    13 years ago

Faye,

Your block will go out either today (if the snow quits) or tomorrow. It was a fun one to do!

~Cindy

• justamomofsix
    13 years ago

Faye,

I got your package in the mail yesterday. I apologize if it does not make it on time...

Have a wonderful birthday!

Katherine

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    13 years ago

From all your friends in the Birthday Block Exchange groups:

Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday, dear Faye.
    Happy Birthday to you!

In honor of your birthday, you can be our quilter of the day!

Jeanne

(...and I am so sorry that the mail is taking so long and my block has not arrived yet. Maybe it will come on your birthday. I sure hope so!)

• wendyfaye
    13 years ago

Thank you ladies.

I have a cat with that coloring but he's short haired. I'm looking forward to the mail today and the next few days. I don't know why it takes so long to cross the border but I don't mind spreading it out. I'll try and get pictures up soon.

Hope you all have a great Faye's Birthday :)

Cheers!

• wendyfaye
    13 years ago

Congratulations Robin and Sharon. Your timing was perfect and your blocks arrived yesterday exactly on the right day. :)

They are both absolutely gorgeous. I am so impressed at the quality of blocks I've received. Thank you all so much.

Faye

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    13 years ago

"I am so impressed at the quality of blocks I've received."
    We just keep on learnin'! Practice makes perfect! lol

Faye, So glad you're happy with the blocks you've received. Can't wait to see them all together.

SharonG/FL

• wendyfaye
    13 years ago

Two more arrivals today, from Linda and Kay. Thank you ladies, they are beautiful.

So that is seven, five to go. I'm noticing a real red/purple theme with a couple of blues, so I'm looking forward to getting them all together to see how they all go together.

Thanks again.

Faye

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

Faye, I hope your BD was happy. As I haven't seen that you received my block yet I am beginning to be concerned as it was mailed on the 15th. That does seem a long time just to cross the boarder. Jayne

• wendyfaye
    13 years ago

No, don't worry yet, sometimes it takes a very long time.

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Faye, I am worrying about my block taking so long to get to you also. How long should we wait before we get very, very concerned? I look ever day to see if you have posted that it made it to you...
    Jeanne

• salijo
    13 years ago

Faye, I actually finished your block today...properly this time! I will take it to the Post Office Monday after I get off work. I really apologize for the delay.
    Salijo

• salijo
    13 years ago

Your block has been mailed!
    Salijo

• wendyfaye
    13 years ago

Blocks from Cindy and Jayne arrived yesterday. Thank you ladies, beautiful! And thanks Jayne for the extra batik.

If you have mailed it already, please don't worry. It will get here eventually. I've had mail from my mother, who lives in Atlanta, go to Hong Kong on its way here... seriously. But it eventually gets here. Worry pas.

Faye

• wendyfaye
    13 years ago

Jeanne, yours arrived today. Thank you so much,

So, that just leaves Sally's and Katherine's which are on their way. I'll keep ya posted.

Faye

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks for letting me know. Big sigh of relief! LOL
    Jeanne

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

I feel better now. Thank you for letting us know. It's appreciated. Jayne

• salijo
    13 years ago

Faye...I'm just wondering if you received my block yet. Mary posted that she received hers. I mailed them the same day, so hopefully, you'll get it soon if you haven't already.

salijo

• wendyfaye
    13 years ago

No, still waiting for the last two. We had a few days where the mail was undeliverable because of the snow, so I'm thinking maybe things got backed up. They will come, I'm not worried.

Faye.

• wendyfaye
    13 years ago

Sally, your block arrived today. Thank you so much. Just one still winding its way here. All of these blocks are just lovely. Pictures soon.

Faye

• justamomofsix
    13 years ago

Faye,

I am so sorry that your package has not arrived yet. I hope it hasn't gotten lost. If it doesn't show up soon I will remake and send again.

Katherine

• salijo
    13 years ago

Thanks for letting me know!
    Salijo

• wendyfaye
    13 years ago

Yay! Guess what arrived today? Katherine's envelope with not one but 2 blocks. Maybe that's why it took twice as long to get here. Haha.

I've taken some pictures (badly) but wanted to post this info in the meantime while I try and remember how to get the pics up.

I am very happy with this collection. Wait til ya see. :)

Thanks everyone!

Faye

• justamomofsix
    13 years ago

Faye,

I am so happy they finally arrived...i was getting really worried!!

Katherine

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH