Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Make a Wish - March 18 - Eileen (equilter)

Posted by sandlapper_rose (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 9, 11 at 9:01

This thread is for the Birthday Block Exchange so you can post when you send your birthday block to Eileen and she can let us know when she receives them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Make a Wish - March 18 - Eileen (equilter)

Eileen,
I finished your block and posted it on mon 7th Feb. Might be early, but better than being late. My computer died last week - it was sooo old at 4 years! so had to get a new one. Now have had trouble getting onto the internet. Today I'm at McDonalds using their WIFI systeme - at least they're good for one thing!
Hope you like your block and your quilt turns out great
Kristene (tinyteena)

o

Bumping this thread to the top

Kristene (tinyteena)

o

Bump

o

Hi, Kristene,
I received you envelope the day before yesterday. And no, I didn't think twice about saving it for my birthday! It was a rough week for a couple of reasons and I needed a treat. Thank you so much....the blocks are terrific and the fabric beautiful!
Also, thanks for the lovely card.
Enjoy your new computer. Eileen

o

Eileen,

I am putting your block in the mail tomorrow. Hope you enjoy it.

Jackie

o

I mailed you BDB today. Have a happy. Jayne

o

Mailed your block yesterday. Hope you enjoy it. I will be going south for a week. Paula

o

Hi, All,
Yesterday and today I received blocks from Jayne, Jackie, and Melissa. I am doing my best to wait to open them. If I was a betting person, I'd bet against me. I'll keep you posted. Thanks, Eileen
That's 4 so far, including Kristene's.

o

Mailed your block on Monday. Hope you have a great birthday. Tara

o

I mailed your block today, so hope it gets there by your birthday.... Kitty

o

I mailed your block today ... hope it will get to you by your birthday!

o

Hi, All,
I have received 2 more envelopes - from Paula and Tara. Thanks! So far I've been able to hold out from opening them, although I'm wondering why I am. But I'm off from work on my BD so I think I'd like to relax with a cup of coffee and take my time with each. Eileen

o

Eileen,

I sent your package out this morning :D

Have a wonderful day!
Marie

o

I received an envelope today from Kitty...thanks! That makes 7 so far. I'll be opening them on Friday morning while I enjoy a nice cup of coffee. Eileen

o

Eileen,
I put your block in the mail today. It was done a week ago but didn't get a chance to mail it. Sorry for the delay. I hope you get it in a couple of days. Happy birthday.
Vasu

o

Eileen,

Your block went in the mail on Monday. Should be there soon. Have a wonderful birthday!!!

Dee

o

Make a wish. I hope that all that you wish for comes true!

Photobucket

Everyone in the Birthday Block Exchange wishes you a Happy Birthday.

Now, let's everyone sing:

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday, dear Eileen.
Happy Birthday to you.

In honor of it being your birthday, you can be our special Quilter of the Day!

Jeanne

o

Hi, All,
I received blocks today from Marie, Dee, and Kitty. I opened them all this morning like I said I would while I enjoyed that first morning coffee. The blocks are terrific and thanks so much for all the extras. I will post a picture as soon as I figure out how to do that. I really enjoy taking part in this exchange. Eileen

o

Hi, All,
I received blocks from Cindy, Cathleen, and Vasu. They're terrific. Now I have all the blocks and I hope to post a picture soon. Thanks, Everyone, for making the day special. Eileen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here