Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

Make a Wish - March 18 - Eileen (equilter)

sandlapper_rose
13 years ago

This thread is for the Birthday Block Exchange so you can post when you send your birthday block to Eileen and she can let us know when she receives them.

Comments (19)

• Kristene Smith
    13 years ago

Eileen,
    I finished your block and posted it on mon 7th Feb. Might be early, but better than being late. My computer died last week - it was sooo old at 4 years! so had to get a new one. Now have had trouble getting onto the internet. Today I'm at McDonalds using their WIFI systeme - at least they're good for one thing!
    Hope you like your block and your quilt turns out great
    Kristene (tinyteena)

• Kristene Smith
    13 years ago

Bumping this thread to the top

Kristene (tinyteena)

• Kristene Smith
    13 years ago

Bump

• equilter
    13 years ago

Hi, Kristene,
    I received you envelope the day before yesterday. And no, I didn't think twice about saving it for my birthday! It was a rough week for a couple of reasons and I needed a treat. Thank you so much....the blocks are terrific and the fabric beautiful!
    Also, thanks for the lovely card.
    Enjoy your new computer. Eileen

• jackier123
    13 years ago

Eileen,

I am putting your block in the mail tomorrow. Hope you enjoy it.

Jackie

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

I mailed you BDB today. Have a happy. Jayne

• paulah_gardener
    13 years ago

Mailed your block yesterday. Hope you enjoy it. I will be going south for a week. Paula

• equilter
    13 years ago

Hi, All,
    Yesterday and today I received blocks from Jayne, Jackie, and Melissa. I am doing my best to wait to open them. If I was a betting person, I'd bet against me. I'll keep you posted. Thanks, Eileen
    That's 4 so far, including Kristene's.

• tdsully
    13 years ago

Mailed your block on Monday. Hope you have a great birthday. Tara

• redrosey_2008
    13 years ago

I mailed your block today, so hope it gets there by your birthday.... Kitty

• cziga
    13 years ago

I mailed your block today ... hope it will get to you by your birthday!

• equilter
    13 years ago

Hi, All,
    I have received 2 more envelopes - from Paula and Tara. Thanks! So far I've been able to hold out from opening them, although I'm wondering why I am. But I'm off from work on my BD so I think I'd like to relax with a cup of coffee and take my time with each. Eileen

• wynative
    13 years ago

Eileen,

I sent your package out this morning :D

Have a wonderful day!
    Marie

• equilter
    13 years ago

I received an envelope today from Kitty...thanks! That makes 7 so far. I'll be opening them on Friday morning while I enjoy a nice cup of coffee. Eileen

• vasu_texas
    13 years ago

Eileen,
    I put your block in the mail today. It was done a week ago but didn't get a chance to mail it. Sorry for the delay. I hope you get it in a couple of days. Happy birthday.
    Vasu

• faintheart
    13 years ago

Eileen,

Your block went in the mail on Monday. Should be there soon. Have a wonderful birthday!!!

Dee

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Make a wish. I hope that all that you wish for comes true!

Everyone in the Birthday Block Exchange wishes you a Happy Birthday.

Now, let's everyone sing:

Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday, dear Eileen.
    Happy Birthday to you.

In honor of it being your birthday, you can be our special Quilter of the Day!

Jeanne

• equilter
    13 years ago

Hi, All,
    I received blocks today from Marie, Dee, and Kitty. I opened them all this morning like I said I would while I enjoyed that first morning coffee. The blocks are terrific and thanks so much for all the extras. I will post a picture as soon as I figure out how to do that. I really enjoy taking part in this exchange. Eileen

• equilter
    13 years ago

Hi, All,
    I received blocks from Cindy, Cathleen, and Vasu. They're terrific. Now I have all the blocks and I hope to post a picture soon. Thanks, Everyone, for making the day special. Eileen