Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

Make a Wish - March 24 - Paula (paulah_gardener)

sandlapper_rose
13 years ago

This thread is for the Birthday Block Exchange so you can post when you send your birthday block to Paula and she can let us know when she receives them.

Comments (22)

• Kristene Smith
    13 years ago

Bumping back to page 1

Kristene

• Kristene Smith
    13 years ago

Paula,
    I finished your block today so will post it on Mon 28th Feb. You should receive it around 12th March

Kristene (tinyteena)

• jackier123
    13 years ago

Paula,
    I am also putting your block in tomorrow's mail. I know it is way early.

Jackie

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

Your BDB is on it's way. Mailed this morning. Have a good one. Jayne

• paulah_gardener
    13 years ago

Hello Make a wish group. I will be on vacation for two weeks. So when I get back I'll let you know. And know just how much fun I'll have getting all the blocks. Paula

• equilter
    13 years ago

Hi, Paula,
    I mailed your block yesterday...hope you like it. Have a great vacation. Eileen

• tdsully
    13 years ago

Mailed your block on Monday. I know this is alittle early, next week is spring break and I'm not sure if I'll be able to mail it then. Hope you have a very happy birthday. Tara

• cziga
    13 years ago

I have your block almost ready except I'm a little unsure about the middle square ... I've never made an autograph star before. When you say you'd like our name/state in the middle block ... how do it I put it there? What did everyone else do? Do you write with permanent marker? Try to embroider it? Looking for some advice/experience, lol :)

• redrosey_2008
    13 years ago

Paula, I'm putting your block in the mail today. Hope it arrives by your birthday. Have a wonderful birthday. Kitty

• wynative
    13 years ago

Paula = I am mailing yours out tomorrow.

Marie

• equilter
    13 years ago

Hi, cziga,
    Did you get a solution to your question above? I think you can do any of those ways you mentioned to put your name in the middle of the block. My machine has an alphabet so I used that. Cross stitch would work, too. Eileen

• paulah_gardener
    13 years ago

Hi cziga--Any way you want to do it is fine. Or leave it blank and I will fill it in. Paula

• hazelnutbunny
    13 years ago

I have mailed my block & I hope you've received it!
    Happy Birthday!
    Melissa

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

It would be nice to know if Paulah has recieved any of her blocks. Jayne

• paulah_gardener
    13 years ago

Jayne I have been on vacation for two weeks, just returned saturday and found 8 packages waiting for me. All are wonderful, there was a wow with everyone I opened. I will go into more detail about the blocks later and plan to post photos. Have received Kristenes-Jackie-Jaynes-Taras-Maries-Cindys-Eileens-Melissas. Thank you all Paula

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

Thank you Paulah, glad you had a good vacation and a happy homecoming. Looking forward to seeing the pic. Jayne

• paulah_gardener
    13 years ago

It's me again--received 2 more blocks yesterday from Kitty and Deanna both lovely blocks. I have 10 blocks now and that means 2 more to go. I was in a birthday group in 2009 and I'll post what I made with the blocks from that year when I show this years blocks. Sincerely Paula

• magothyrivergirl
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday Paula from another March 24th baby!

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    13 years ago

A big Happy Birthday wish, Paula, from all of the quilters in the Birthday Block Exchange. We hope that you are having a very happy day. Remember to MAKE A WISH when you blow out the candles on your cake.

In honor of today being your birthday (and Marsha's, too), you can be our Quilting Queen for the Day.

Jeanne

• cziga
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday!!

Thank you to everyone who responded and emailed me about the autograph part of the middle block. I had wanted to do a pretty embroidery but it didn't quite work out as well as I had wanted :) I'm sorry I'm a bit delayed sending it out but I had wanted to try the embroidery...the block is in the mail however and on it's way to you.

Hope you had a wonderful birthday and I also hope you had a really nice vacation as well!!

• paulah_gardener
    13 years ago

Vasu--Your very nice block was in the mail sat and thank you for the extra fabric. One more to get and I'll be showing pictures--Paula

• cziga
    13 years ago

Hey, I just wanted to make sure you got my block by now ... you should have received it a couple weeks ago but I don't think you've posted here so I just wanted to make sure that you received it :)