Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Make a Wish - March 24 - Paula (paulah_gardener)

Posted by sandlapper_rose (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 9, 11 at 9:00

This thread is for the Birthday Block Exchange so you can post when you send your birthday block to Paula and she can let us know when she receives them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Make a Wish - March 24 - Paula (paulah_gardener)

Bumping back to page 1

Kristene

o

Paula,
I finished your block today so will post it on Mon 28th Feb. You should receive it around 12th March

Kristene (tinyteena)

o

Paula,
I am also putting your block in tomorrow's mail. I know it is way early.

Jackie

o

Your BDB is on it's way. Mailed this morning. Have a good one. Jayne

o

Hello Make a wish group. I will be on vacation for two weeks. So when I get back I'll let you know. And know just how much fun I'll have getting all the blocks. Paula

o

Hi, Paula,
I mailed your block yesterday...hope you like it. Have a great vacation. Eileen

o

Mailed your block on Monday. I know this is alittle early, next week is spring break and I'm not sure if I'll be able to mail it then. Hope you have a very happy birthday. Tara

o

I have your block almost ready except I'm a little unsure about the middle square ... I've never made an autograph star before. When you say you'd like our name/state in the middle block ... how do it I put it there? What did everyone else do? Do you write with permanent marker? Try to embroider it? Looking for some advice/experience, lol :)

o

Paula, I'm putting your block in the mail today. Hope it arrives by your birthday. Have a wonderful birthday. Kitty

o

Paula = I am mailing yours out tomorrow.

Marie

o

Hi, cziga,
Did you get a solution to your question above? I think you can do any of those ways you mentioned to put your name in the middle of the block. My machine has an alphabet so I used that. Cross stitch would work, too. Eileen

o

Hi cziga--Any way you want to do it is fine. Or leave it blank and I will fill it in. Paula

o

I have mailed my block & I hope you've received it!
Happy Birthday!
Melissa

o

It would be nice to know if Paulah has recieved any of her blocks. Jayne

o

Jayne I have been on vacation for two weeks, just returned saturday and found 8 packages waiting for me. All are wonderful, there was a wow with everyone I opened. I will go into more detail about the blocks later and plan to post photos. Have received Kristenes-Jackie-Jaynes-Taras-Maries-Cindys-Eileens-Melissas. Thank you all Paula

o

Thank you Paulah, glad you had a good vacation and a happy homecoming. Looking forward to seeing the pic. Jayne

o

It's me again--received 2 more blocks yesterday from Kitty and Deanna both lovely blocks. I have 10 blocks now and that means 2 more to go. I was in a birthday group in 2009 and I'll post what I made with the blocks from that year when I show this years blocks. Sincerely Paula

o

Happy Birthday Paula from another March 24th baby!

o

A big Happy Birthday wish, Paula, from all of the quilters in the Birthday Block Exchange. We hope that you are having a very happy day. Remember to MAKE A WISH when you blow out the candles on your cake.

Photobucket

In honor of today being your birthday (and Marsha's, too), you can be our Quilting Queen for the Day.

Jeanne

o

Happy Birthday!!

Thank you to everyone who responded and emailed me about the autograph part of the middle block. I had wanted to do a pretty embroidery but it didn't quite work out as well as I had wanted :) I'm sorry I'm a bit delayed sending it out but I had wanted to try the embroidery...the block is in the mail however and on it's way to you.

Hope you had a wonderful birthday and I also hope you had a really nice vacation as well!!

o

Vasu--Your very nice block was in the mail sat and thank you for the extra fabric. One more to get and I'll be showing pictures--Paula

o

Hey, I just wanted to make sure you got my block by now ... you should have received it a couple weeks ago but I don't think you've posted here so I just wanted to make sure that you received it :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here