Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quilters Dozen - March 27th - littlehelen

Posted by tinyteena (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 18, 13 at 7:27

This is the post for you to write when you send your block to littlehelen (Valarie) and for Valarie to write when she receives each block

Kristene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quilters Dozen - March 27th - littlehelen

My Birthday Twin :)

o

Bumping up
Kristene

o

Your blocks went out in today's mail.
Kay

o

Going in the mail tomorrow.

beverly

o

Kay, your packaged arrived...but will save the opening for my birthday!
V.

o

Your block will go in the mail tomorrow.

Jackie

o

Valarie, Your block went in the mail today. It should arrive by the end of the week.
Sue

o

Valarie,
Your block is made and will be mailed a bit later today. I love the red and white! It was a fun block to try - had never made it before.
Jeanne

o

your block was mailed on tue.

o

Hi Everyone..
I'm not opening till my BD...it's my way of building some excitement for another year older :-)
Envelopes received include:
Grammyp
Quiltingfarmlady
Polardream
Sandlapper rose
Patti 60 and
Jackier123...
I'm so excited...looking forward to opening my blocks!!! 14 days to go....
V.

o

Sent your block today. Hope you're having fun with all the packages. Don't know how you can stand the waiting!

LindaB/CA

o

Linda...you ask how can I wait? I haven't had that many special little packages to open on my birthday since my birthday party when I was 6! This will be a hoot...I'll lay them all out and post a picture!
(This is not to sound like I've been slighted by anyone on my BD- it's fun to wait. A side story: for my 40th BD my DH gave me cookbooks...yes, he is still alive, we are still married and I do love him, but you can imagine...special little packages just for me vs cookbooks!)
V.

o

Men are pretty amazing creatures alright! Glad you kept him anyway.

o

Mailed your block today. I just about flipped out when I was making your block. I didn't realize it was a 9 " block! I thought it was suppose to be 12" like the others I'd made. So glad to see that 9 on the direction page. Happy birthday!
Darlene

o

Your blocks will go into the mail tomorrow. I was intimidated by the red. Although I prewashed everything, I am not very trusting of that color. Made extra just in case. Have a wonderful day!! :)
Debbie

o

Hope my block arrived safely?
LindaB/CA

o

Sent my block last week. Has it arrived ?
Darlene

o

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Valarie,
Happy Birthday to you!!

AQll the quilters in the Quilter's Dozen Birthday Block Exchange wish you have a wonderful birthday.
Have lots of fun opening all your envelopes!

Kristene

o

OMG...How much fun was that...opening each envelope, unwrapping, unfolding and laying out each special red and white block! Each and everyone is a treasure...I can't tell how much I love them all. Thank You ---Thank You... This is going to be a lovely quilt thanks to all of you! (btw: the pic doesn't do the blocks justice...they really are all beautiful!)
V.

o

What is the pattern?? They really are lovely!!!
Theresa

o

It's a 9" block called cups and saucers. I'm thinking I will lay this on point with a WOW and a red print border...perhaps with prairie points...???:

o

Happy Birthday Valarie!
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Sue

o

Love your blocks!

o

Val~ Hope you had a great birthday! Opening up all those little packages on your birthday is so cool!
These blocks are going to make a very nice quilt. I like the on point setting idea. Can't wait to see what you decide.
Enjoy them! Happy Birthday!

o

More blocks arrived today from meima! Lovely blocks and a generous surprise...thank you so much!

what fun this BD exchange is!

o

Valarie,
I forgot to post earlier, but I mailed your block to you on 2nd April. Should almost be there by now. Sorry I am late, but was away a few weeks when my father died & then my machine was at the shop for another 2 weeks.

Kristene

o

Thanks for sharing your blocks with us. I always love to see the pictures!
Jeanne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here