Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jennifer_in_va

I've been AWOL!

jennifer_in_va
11 years ago

Hi everyone!

I know I've been AWOL for awhile, as tends to happen to me between Retreat and the end of the year. I'll try to touch base here a little more often but things are crazy!

I'm currently taking 5 college credits (2 courses) and am feeling almost overwelmed. One is tied to using the Wii Fit program, as well as textbook reading, activities and tests, too! The other Child Psych course starts in a few weeks.

I'm responsible for a quilt for my guild's out going president, Trish, so I'm getting that planned. Need to have all that organized to hand out to members for sewing by the beginning of Feb.

For those at retreat, I got my step-son's quilt top done, and all the quilting finished in time to gift it to them on Christmas. And it's sat in my sewing room since, with the binding sitting on top ready to be sewn on.... And it still sits!

Then there's kids' schooling, and the accumulating activities filling the schedule.

Oh, and we helped an Army friend move houses... took about 6 consecutive days, and then more to help her fix things around her new house.

Needless to say, I've been a bit busy. I've not sewn much, but would very much like to work on the Keepsake QUilting challenge! Have a plan and pattern, just need time to fit in some sewing!! It's due by mid-March.

So, I'll try to pop in and say "Hello" to everyone. I've missed everyone's chatter!

Comments (11)