Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kay6271

Icing on the Cake - faintheart - 2/26

kay6271
12 years ago

And here's our other February birthday block celebrant!

Please post when you send faintheart's blocks, and faintheart can let you know when they arrive.

Kay

Comments (27)

• kay6271
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Just to let you know that your 2 blocks are en route to you come sleet, rain or snow (all predicted here over the next day or two!)

• faintheart
    12 years ago

Kay, I will let you know when they arrive. I am excited about this block. We had our first significant snowfall today - 7 inches. It is heading your way. I think winter is now here...sleet and snow are in the forecast for the next week off and on!

Dee

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

I am mailing your block on Monday. I hope your birthday is wonderful!

Melissa

• faintheart
    12 years ago

Kay, your blocks arrived today. Thank you so much for both! Wonderful colors! My daughter thinks you must live on a fun street with lots of parties. lol

Ms. Bunny, I'm watching for your mail. ;)

Dee

• toolgranny
    12 years ago

I know I'm early but Dee,I sent yours today, Thursday. I'm sure they'll get there fine but you can confirm when it arrives. Hope you have a great birthday.

• faintheart
    12 years ago

Melissa,
    Received your's the other day. Wonderful! Thank you so much!!! With each that arrives I am getting more excited about this quilt. :) How is baby watch? Any chance the new bunny will arrive on my bday?

Linda,
    Your package arrived today. Love them too! Thank you!!! What a beautiful postcard. That quilt is something to aspire to. :) Hope you have a wonderful birthday too!

Dee

• tuppermom
    12 years ago

Just to let you know that your block is made. I am going down to NY state next week so will mail it from there.

Mary

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

Actually, a very good chance, Dee! :) I'm 37 weeks, already dilated to 3cm & having contractions. My 2nd son's birthday is the 25th, so he's really hoping the baby will make it then. I'm just ready, period. LoL!

Glad you liked your block! Hope your birthday is wonderful!!

Melissa

• dan_the_mailman
    12 years ago

Dee, your block will be in the mail tomorrow and leaving town in the afternoon. I hope you are enjoying your birthday month!
    Dan

• tuppermom
    12 years ago

Hi Dee,

I mailed your block from Western NY yesterday. The postal clerk said it could be there as early as Saturday but more likely early next week.

Mary

• faintheart
    12 years ago

Dan, your block arrived over the weekend. I will try to abide the "birthday gods". :))

Mary, your block arrived today. :))

Both are wonderful! Thank you so much!!!

Dee

• dan_the_mailman
    12 years ago

LOL!!! I'm glad! I hear they can be a bit ornery if you don't!

• patti60
    12 years ago

your block will be mailed tommoro. hope it's ok i always worry about my choice of colors.

• jackier123
    12 years ago

Dee,

Your block will go in the mail tomorrow.

Jackie

• wynative
    12 years ago

Dee,
    Funny story... I did a search for this post as it wasn't on page one. VERY confused! You posted that you had received mine & the dates were clear into March. I just sent it out today, How can this be? I was in 'Make a Wish' from last year!

Anyway - your block is one its way : )
    Marie

• faintheart
    12 years ago

lol Marie! I will let you know when this year's arrives. I am working on quilting last year's b-day quilt. So neat that you have a part in both! :)

Patti and Jackie, will post when your's arrive too.

Dee

• chickie1
    12 years ago

I mailed your block yesterday. Your quilt is gonna be very colorful. I hope you have a great birthday.
    Darlene

• faintheart
    12 years ago

Patti,

Your block was waiting for me when I got home from work. It's wonderful! I really like the print...perfect colors. Thank you!

Dee

• grammyp
    12 years ago

Mailed your block yesterday, keep an eye out for it.

beverly

• macbeaner
    12 years ago

mine should be going in the mail tomorrow!

• faintheart
    12 years ago

Marie, Jackie, Beverly and Darlene all of your blocks have been received over the weekend and today. They are all wonderful! I love getting such fun mail! This is going to be such a colorful and beautiful quilt. :)

Dee

• faintheart
    12 years ago

Virginia, your block arrived the other day. Another beautiful addition! Thank you!!

I am having great fun with layout possibilities! :) Here are everyone's blocks.

• sandlapper_rose
    12 years ago

Your blocks look great, Dee. I would also be having fun laying them out in different patterns if they were mine! Have you decided?

Your big day is today so Happy, Happy Birthday!
    In honor of it being your birthday, you are our Quilter of the Day! Happy Birthday from all of your friends in the Birthday Block Exchange group.

Now, let's all sing:

Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday, dear Dee.
    Happy Birthday to you!

Have a wonderful day.
    Jeanne

• toolgranny
    12 years ago

Have a great day. I love your blocks.

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday and enjoy all your blessings. Your quilt will be lovily. Jayne

• tuppermom
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday!
    Very pretty blocks!

Mary

• lindaoh_gw
    12 years ago

Hope you had a great birthday! Your blocks are beautiful.
    Linda OH

Sponsored
A Veteran-Owned & Operated Construction Company in the Roanoke Valley