Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm Twisting again!!!

Posted by lindaoh (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 29, 12 at 14:24

I bought the Itty Bitty Primitive Pinwheels pattern with a template last summer. I finally took time to make it. It finished at 10 inches with each block 1 inch. I don't think I will be making it again in the near future. If I ever do, I will press the seam open. It is very thick with all the seams pressed to the side. I did press them open after joining the blocks but didn't when I made the blocks or joining the rows.
I also bought two charm packs to make a heart twister with the Lil' Twister template. It was so easy after working on the "Itty Bitty"!

Here is a link that might be useful: Itty Bitty and Heart Twister quilts

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm Twisting again!!!

Cute heart, Linda. Here's one done in pinks and reds.

I really didn't like using the rotary to cut out the squares....it was exasperating....think I'll mark around the twister square tool and use scissors next time.

SharonG/FL

Here is a link that might be useful: Twister Heart

o

LOVE 'EM!!!!!

o

I've been using a lot of little pieces this week in my Dear Jane. You have such patience to work on something so small. Those are so cute and so worth it in the end!

Robbi

o

I really like the patterns and it's still on my 'to do' list!

o

So cute!!!

o

Can anyone explain what this itty bitty template looks like?

o

Here ya go, Minnie.

SharonG/FL

Here is a link that might be useful: Lil Twister

o

Minnie, the Itty Bitty looks just like the Lil' Twister except it is 1 1/2 inches instead of five inches.
Linda OH

o

Thanks for the link been out of quilting for a while and hadn't heard of it sounds pretty clever.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here