Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The Colorado Show Luana Rubin's photos

Posted by quiltnhen (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 30, 13 at 12:24

http://www.flickr.com/photos/luanarubin/sets/72157630568085040/with/7566620322/

Don't know if this link will work. Can't find the place you use to post a link??

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The Colorado Show Luana Rubin's photos

Great pictures. It's so inspirational to see all those quilts. Thanks for posting.

Here is a link that might be useful: link to quilts

o

Beautiful!! I think I could have spent all day at that show. Thank you for sharing.

Robbi

o

Awesome!

beverly

o

Wow, those are just beautiful!

It took us about five hours longer than planned, but we got our show hung today. I'll post pictures soon!

o

toolgranny, How did you get the link set. I thought there was a line like the image file upload, but when I looked for it I couldn't find it.

Hope the show you're all meeting at is lots of fun. The next one here is weekend after next in Folsom.

o

Link is right under the message box. Box to upload pictures is above and link box is below.

o

Now I see. It doesn't show if you've put nothing in the subject heading. I guess once I started the message I never looked below it again.
Thanks for the help.
LindaB/CA

o

Thanks for posting. I can't imagine making any of those quilts! Some people are so talented.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here