Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bev2009

things you can do with one arm!

bev2009
10 years ago

1) play with your new design wall that caused the fall in the first place (actually i shouldn't blame the wall, it was actually this dumb blond who forgot she was on a stool) i wish i could post a pic, but my computer died right before the fall, and i can't seem to download on dh's computer

2) watch quilting videos on online and finally get around to asking questions that have been bugging you. i don't understand leaders and enders. i understand you use a leader to save thread and avoid the fabric getting sucked into the bobbin, by starting the stitching in from the end of some scrap fabric. i don't understand how bonnie hunter pieces useable scraps. you would have to start at the edge of the fabric and you would be right back to the problem of creating a "bird's nest"

3) get dh to drive me to lqs that is closing on friday. they had a fire last year with water damage. they had to wash all the fabric and it was $5 a yard. i had bought some for current projects, but now fabric is $4 yard and i have cabin fever and a girl has to do what a girl has yo do.

4) review all ufo's and ask for advice (in separate posts as soon as ds helps me figure out how to download pics.)

5) pickup and dust sewing area

6) read old posts that i had never read

more suggestions?

Comments (4)