o
Hot bowl tute as requested,,

Posted by caroline1947 (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 10, 12 at 10:37

http://www.quiltinaday.com/community/topic.asp?forum=3&topic=24991

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hot bowl tute as requested,,

Thanks, Caroline! Is it your design? I'd like to make some for my guild's boutique if it's okay with you.

Donna

o

Thank you, Caroline. My goal this year is to make various 'boutique' type gifts for Christmas and have everyone chose what they would like to have. This will fit in very nicely.

SharonG/FL

o

Great idea and easy to follow instructions! Thanks!

o

Thanks so much for posting and sharing such a clever idea.
I like to eat in front of the tv sometimes and usually use a kitchen towel to "hold the hot bowl". This is so so much better!
Thanks again.
Murphy

o

I will have to make one. My dd likes to make Mac and Cheese and eats it in a bowl on a hot pad. I'm constantly finding cheese all over my hot pads. I might even put her name on it!

Robbi

o

Very nice!!! I am one of those that uses a hand towel, this is so much nicer!!!
Thanks
Rosa

o

cancel my previous posting...thanks for the "tute"
V.

o

I designed my own pattern,yes,but the idea isnt mine.My technique is just a bit different. I use the heck out of ours,,,good for holding cold bowls of ice cream too.

o

Caroline, So good to see you posting. Hope things are going ok for you. Do you still have your Etsy store?

SharonG/FL

o

Thanks Caroline for popping back!

Cheers,
Peggy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here