Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
magothyrivergirl

Store Closing Sale

magothyrivergirl
12 years ago

I have had a very good experience with purchasing from this company/person. I ordered on Sunday - received my order yesterday.

After I saw all the rulers toolgranny had (just kidding), I went nuts ordering all the Creative Grids rulers I wanted. I had been watching You Tubes and catching up on Heirloom Creations Blog's monthly Ruler Demos - I had recently ordered and received a couple of Creative Grids rulers and love them, so when I stumbled on this website Sale - 30% off sale-I could not resist getting some of the specialty rulers and some sizes I did not have. I never see Creative Grids rulers on sale!

I bought 8 rulers & 2 patterns~no buyers remorse thank goodness~just excitement to figure out how to use these fun rulers.

I am not affiliated with any of these companies. I just wanted to share the sale - fabrics - flannels, Batiks, Minky Hoffman, and more.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sue's Sew EZ Designs

Comments (4)

• calliope
    12 years ago

Good for you. I know that feeling when you hit a closeout jackpot. I'm repeating myself, but I once bought out half a store inventory on spools of thread. I got it so cheaply, it embarrassed me. This was almost thirty years ago. Thread was selling then on wooden spools, with suggested retail prices like nineteen cents for the smaller spools. Then I got them for pennies on the dollar. I gave boxes of them away and sold in yard sales, and still have one hundred and fifty spools left I'm still using. Then a fabric store sold out and I got maybe fifty yards of nice pure suiting wools and an equal amount of silky lining. I don't remember the price I got it, but I can assure you it was rock-bottom. I have yet to use the first piece of it, but that's going to change when I start cranking out a some wool quilts.

I loves rulers and grids. It's amazing how much one really does end up using them and how much easier the job is when it's the RIGHT one, instead of making do.

• jennifer_in_va
    12 years ago

Marsha, thanks so much (said sarcasticallY!) I really needed that! lol

I ordered yesterday...or tried too. My order/cc info wouldn't go through on the website, so I sent her an email. She called me within an hour to straighten things out. She's a very nice lady and took care of things & my order over the phone!

She's having problems with her website host/Paypal, or something. She can't figure out the issue, but acknowledges that she's receiving very few orders, which doesn't seem right when she's got some really great deals!

If you have problems ordering, just drop her an email and she'll take care of you. I just wanted to pass this along in case you try and get discouraged. It's not her...it's her technology.

• toolgranny
    12 years ago

I asked a question by e-mail and she called me almost immediately. Very nice lady and I'm sorry she's going out of business. Yes, she should be getting lots of orders at those prices. I hope she gets it straightened out.

• magothyrivergirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

It is an incredibly difficult decision to close your business~she doesn't need technology problems on top of it!
    My order went thru fine - we exchanged a few emails immediately after my order was placed to clarify a product.
    A very positive experience.
    I'm sorry I didn't find her business sooner.

Sponsored
Carl Williamson Designs, LLC
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Nationally Acclaimed Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz