Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hurricane Sandy #6

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 31, 13 at 10:26

I have one more ready to ship to Project Linus. I only have 20 inches of muslin left on the frame, so will have to go shopping for more this weekend. Then I can finish more up.

Front of quilt.

Sandy #6 photo DSCF3253_zps2ae8189b.jpg

Label.

Sandy #6 label photo DSCF3261_zps58fe70a0.jpg

The cat block was my favorite and I outlined the cat so it would show on the back. Hope the picture comes out.

Sandy #6 back photo DSCF3257_zps26fdfa19.jpg

I have a quilt top finished for my daughter's silent auction at school. I will have to finish it before loading more muslin in the frame. Hopefully I will get back to these next week. Some of the quilts sent now may go to the victims of yesterdays storms and not to Sandy victims, hope that is ok with everyone.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hurricane Sandy #6

The cat block is adorable!!!

Bless you for what you are doing.

o

Send wherever you think most needed!
Theresa

o

Sorry, double post
Theresa

This post was edited by nannykins on Thu, Jan 31, 13 at 13:42

o

I like the cat block, too. Good job, Beverly.....Thank you for all you do.

SharonG/FL

o

Applause to you...thanks for all you do...it's really adorable!
V.

o

I do agree, Kay and Sharon, Beverly is what I would call a true Christian. I am proud to know her.

o

Thanks everyone. I do love to help when I can.

beverly

o

Hi grannyp, Beautiful quilt. Are you using blocks from one of the seeds & stitches swaps? I recognize the bottom right corner block as one I did. :)

o

Absolutely fine that go to anyone in need. Wow, you've worked hard and they're all beautiful! Thank you so much for all your work.

LindaB/CA

o

I recognized Christy's block too as I have one identical to it in my Grandma's quilt. Glad you are putting some of those swap blocks to good use. TFS!

Best to you,
Sandra

o

These were all blocks from seed n stitches. Some I made myself while I was making for others. The cat squares were made by Dan, I can't take credit for those since I am allergic to cats. LOL

You did a great job quilting it, Beverly. You can send it to where ever it is needed.

o

Another beautiful quilt! Thank you again, Beverly, for taking this project on!
Sue

o

Thats cool to see the block in a quilt.I forgot who all was in the swaps. you really did a good job putting them all together. mine are still in a envy with my fabric.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here