Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOTTO - general info and patterns 2012

Posted by k8orlando (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 14, 12 at 10:15

First of all, apologies to those who don't want to participate in the lotto and get tired of seeing too many posts about it. From now on there will only be one topic each month, I promise!

Today I'm going to post pictures of the next few blocks. I encourage you to try them all and send in at least one block a month, but if you only want to join in a few of them that's OK too. At the end of the year, there will be a drawing or two for those who have participated the most throughout the year. You won't want to miss out on a chance for these prizes!

Here's the line-up of blocks (pictures in the follow-up post):

January - quilters choice in red/white
February - Contrary Wife in deep tones and beige
March - Amish Diamond in solids or small prints that read as solids
April - Bento Box (it's the July block on the linked page) in black/white and a bright
May - Next Door Neighbor in red/blue/beige (could be great for a patriotic donation quilt!)
June - Log Cabin (it's the May block on the linked page) - in neutral darks and lights
July - any star pattern in blues and yellows
August - Dutchman's Puzzle in autumn colors
September - Roberta's Jewels (it's the August block on the linked page) - scrappy
October - Santa Face without embellishments in Christmas colors (could be a fun session at the retreat?!?)
November - Depression Block in lights and darks of blues, greens, purples
December - (to be announced, but it will be something very simple for this busy month)

If you have any questions, let me know!
Kate

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Pictures

January 2012

February 2012

March 2012

April 2012

May 2012

That's all I have done for now, but I'll keep posting examples throughout the year.

Happy sewing!!!
Kate

o
RE: LOTTO - general info and patterns 2012

Wow, Kate, have you been busy! Thanks so much for taking on this task. You're doing a great job. Lois

o

What great samples for us to try and follow. I particularly like your April blocks.

o

I thought i answered this but... It has been a long day.
Anyway, good to see the whole year's plan.
Good job Kate
Theresa

o

Kate...nice job and thanks for the pre-planning!
V.

o

Am I missing something? You mention a linked page.
Is it staring me in the face and I can't see it or as my mother would say, it will bite me?

o
RE: LOTTO - 2general info and patterns 2012

Ok It did bite me!!
Click on the name of the block and up she comes. DUH!
Theresa

o

NOTE ON THE JUNE LOG CABIN BLOCK:
By 'neutral' darks and lights I just mean nothing too bright. It doesn't need to be all browns! Sorry if that was confusing.

Also, be careful on that pattern to start with a 3 1/2 " block in the center, not a 4". I didn't read the whole pattern instruction and had to discard my first block!

Kate

o

WOW, Kate! I'm impressed!

You make me actually want to try some of these! And maybe I willl!~

o

A couple more pictures. (After all my bigger projects last year, it's fun to just do three blocks and then move on to the next set. Instant gratification!)

June 2012

July 2012

o

Great looking blocks, Kate!

o

I won't be participating in the monthly lottoes, but I'll be making some of those blocks, that's for sure! March and April would make a great quilt! Thanks for sharing Kate.
Dan

o

I can see many that I absolutely want to win :-)
Vasu

o

Starting March blocks and have a question. I see one of the blocks (L) does not have the centre diamond. Is that an option? Does the one fabric have to be black, to maintain continuity?

o

It's just poor photo contrast. The center diamond of the one to the far left is deep purple and the other squares are kona black. Might not have been the best choice but in person it's prettier than it is in the photo! Black fabric not necessary, but those blocks should be very dark to give it that Amish quilt look. I used the purple from the first block as the outer squares in the second block.

Maybe this picture shows it better:

o

Thanks for the quick reply, Kate. This is going to make yet another awesome bunch of blocks. I live near the largest Amish community in the U.S. so am no stranger to their quilting styles, and am a big fan of that type of quilt. I have the pattern printed out and may start on them directly. I won't commit until I get one finished and decide if I can do it well. Sometimes the simplest ones are the hardest for me.

o

Question about the April Bento box square.
Must the white be a print of black and white or can it be solid white. I am trying to use my stash and that is something I do not have. Lots of black prints but no white print.
I realize it would look better with a print so I may have to hit the LQS.
Theresa

o

Solid white is OK. I think the mix of fabrics will make it interesting!

o

I've been working ahead, and have a question about the August blocks......Dutchman's Puzzle. Fall fabrics sound wonderful. Should all the dark parts of each block be the same fabric? What about the background light fabric, white, beige, solids? I'm on my way to the fabric shop and it would be a good time to get stuff I might need.

o

Good questions! I haven't gotten to this one yet...

Let's say the dark parts do not have to be the same fabric. So it will be scrappy, but in fall colors. Background fabrics also can be a variety of whites, ivories, and beige; either solids or tone-on-tone. I think the light parts should not be obvious prints.

o
question: undersized blocks

I hadn't planned to open and examine all the blocks each month, but I did open all of the January packages so I could take pictures. It was obviously that 2 people sent blocks that were undersized. There was enough of a difference so that it would be tough to make them fit with 12.5" blocks, although they could be used for pillows. One of the quilters included a note removing herself from the drawing but the other didn't.

So, here are my questions:
> do you want me to check all the blocks each month?
> if blocks are undersized, should that quilter be included in the drawing, possibly winning a whole bunch of 'good' blocks?
> if I do notice blocks are significantly undersized, should the quilter be notified (by private email, of course)?

I'm not sure how best to handle this, so your input is appreciated! I don't want to be the quilt police but I do want to maintain the quality of the lotto.

Thanks,
Kate

o

I know I forgot to measure by January blocks. If they were undersized, I would have wanted to know and had a chance to replace them or be withdrawn from the drawing. I'm not big on nitpicking either, but with the rules laid out ahead of time, I think someone should not have a chance to win if their blocks were not going to be used in the quilt. So I think you should check the blocks each month. No one wants to win a bunch of blocks that can't piece together. (I do want to buy a 12.5 template.)

o

My 12.5' ruler is my best friend doing these blocks.
Also, looking at the pictures Kate posted, I think one of my blocks has a mistake. Should always take a picture before sending, then those boo-boos become obvious. Sorry about that!
Theresa

o
RE: LOTTO 2- general info and patterns 2012

That should be a 12.5" square ruler.

o

As I understand the concept of the Lotto, each block that you submit gives you one chance to win all the blocks - blocks that can be pieced together to form a quilt. If undersized blocks are submitted (ones that couldn't be used in a quilt along with the rest of the blocks), I don't think they should qualify for a chance in the drawing. It defeats the purpose of the Lotto.

Kate has gone through a lot of effort to organize this Lotto, and I think all of us submitting blocks should abide by the rules or be ineligible. She shouldn't have to measure each block; surely we can do that. But if one does come in that is obviously undersized, I agree that the maker of that block should not have a chance to win. I don't think that Kate should be put in the position of having to notify the quilter; I think that person's name should just be removed from the drawing.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but if everyone submits whatever they want, not adhering to the quidelines for the month, no one will want to enter the Lotto. The integrity of the whole depends on each of us doing our part.

Like Sharon says, now I'll get off my soapbox.

o

I agree with the others ~ all of us has to play by all the rules in order to keep the Lotto fun and fair. Kate has gone above and beyond to make the Lotto easy & fun. She has chosen a variety of interesting & easy blocks for us to make and chosen easy fabrics. Any block that does not meet all the specifications of the month's block - should be eliminated from the drawing. She should not be required to contact the owner of the questionable block. The winner should just 'know' that any block that does not meet the criteria was eliminated from the drawing.
It is so much more fun to win/receive blocks that can easily be turned into a quilt than to receive blocks that are unusable. I do not think this is unreasonable or unusual requirements in Quilt Block Lottos.
Having rules is not meant to scare people, but instead to keep it fair & enjoyable for all ~ including our hostess.

o

Nope, it is not Kate's responsibility to measure each and every block that is sent for the Lotto. The last step in making a block is to square it up to the proper size. If each component is measured as the block is made, it should end up being the size it's supposed to be, but you won't know unless you measure. There are other ways to measure if you don't have the 12 1/2" square. Not only is the block being too small irresponsible, if it's too large, that won't work either. It's true it could be cut down, but the block pattern will be all whopperjawed and will be off set. I received a block one time that was 1" larger than it was supposed to be. Since some of the outside blocks were HSTs, I took the block apart and resized it so the points weren't lost.

It's all about learning and this is one of those lessons. It's very easy to send in blocks that are correct in size. .....measure, measure, measure......

SharonG/FL

o

Oh my.......I remember five years ago, when I finally got brave enough to send in my first lotto block. It was tessle kitties and paper-pieced and I still have a tessle kitty table runner from all the blocks I made but didn't think good enough. I died a thousand deaths wondering if the organizer would laugh at the one I finally did send in. Vickie was a very gracious moderator, and if she did laugh, it was privately. I also remember a gripe session what just snowballed where everyone who received a less than perfect block in their winnings just let 'er rip. There were complaints about the quality of fabrics to sizing, to designs, to stitch size and seam width, to how the seams were pressed.

I am really struggling with terms such as irresponsible and unfair and all about learning. No, it's not all about learning when the most experienced of our quilters hold every submission to their own standards.

I totally agree that the blocks should all be useable and that if they aren't then it should be addressed. First a statement that some were received and why they aren't suitable, and secondly an exact definition of what "IS" exceptable. If it has to be an exact measurement, then state it, because the old guideline was within a quarter inch.

Kate just asked how we wanted to handle pieces not falling within guidelines, not opinions on whether the submitters were trying to jive the system. I prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt that they really were putting forth an honest effort. If it's stated that one should send the quality they'd expect to receive, I suspect they are. If it's not good enough just do them a favour and let them save the material, money and time they invest.

No, it isn't easy to be the organiser of the lotto. I received packages with no postage money, blocks with very creative fabric combinations, recipients who did not acknowledge packages and struggled to come up with blocks I thought would be popular enough to drum up some interest. I was really enthused about the new year and getting back into the lotto. I'm second guessing now if the thread I used was maybe the wrong shade, the muslin a good enough quality, the points sharp enough, whether a seam I made too narrow in back to compensate will be noticed, or if I maybe ironed the seams to the wrong direction. I can only imagine how intimidating these types of conversations are to someone who is contemplating jumping in for the first time.

Whatever the consensus is, is fine by me. Personally I'd expect if any of mine weren't adequate that they'd be disqualified for a drawing, because that's not why I make them.

o

I agree with so much of what Calliope said.

It is not the responsibility of the lotto hostess to measure all the blocks. If you make a lotto block - measure it. If you send lotto blocks, include the dollar, and absolutely not stamps! It's a gamble, folks, but you have a fairly good chance of winning.

I'm perfectly happy with the +/- quarter inch rule. No one is perfect. But an 11.5" block is too small, no matter how you look at it, LOL.

If someone sends in a totally inappropriate block - didn't use the colors indicated, didn't use the correct block pattern, clearly inappropriately sized, yes, take that block out of the drawing. Those things are easy to spot.

I think, though, that most blocks sent will probably be fairly close to the requirements.

And what everyone seems to be ignoring is that the winner can choose to use just the blocks they want to use.

If you look at my photos in the February block lotto post you will see I made an orange block, along with a green block and blue block. Maybe some will think the orange is too "bright" as opposed to "deep". It might be, and I considered that when I made it. When seen with the entire group of blocks it might add a bright note, or it may look like crap. I'm not going to be offended if someone wins and chooses not to use that particular block.

But Kate - if you think that block doesn't suit the parameters of the February lotto, take it out of the drawing.

The last lotto I won was 15 blocks. I used 12 for a Quilt of Valor. I used the ones I liked best, of course. There were one or two that just didn't quite fit the group for such a small quilt, because most were all just red/white, and those last few had other colors in the red print. It doesn't mean I didn't like them. The will make it into another quilt at some point.

Here is a link that might be useful: my blocks are near the bottom

o

I might not have made my questions clear. I'm not talking about making a judgement about style, color, fabric quality, quarter inch fluctuations in size, or even the presence of cat hair. I love the variety! My only concern is the occasional block that's so small you won't be able to make it fit with a 12.5" block.

I agree with the statements that it's easy to measure your blocks and see if they're the right size.

I appreciate your comments and will feel comfortable handling this if it happens again.

Thanks!
Kate

o

Now I'm confused. I think. All blocks for all months are to be 12.5" blocks? Correct?

But, looking at the pattern for the March block, it says "this makes a 12" block!" So, we need to increase the size of the pattern by 1/2"? Correct?

o

Beth, The pattern will finish at 12".....made as the directions indicate it will be unfinished at 12 1/2" so you can make it as it reads. An easy way to determine this is to add the size of the pieces on the side. One 6 1/2" which will end up at 6" and two 3 1/2" which will end up as 3 1/4" each when sewn. 6 + 3 1/4 + 3 1/4 = 12 1/2. Hope this helps......

SharonG/FL

o

Thanks, Sharon. Think I have it figured out now. I should have read through the pattern and done the math by adding up a side, as you have shown. Appreciate your taking the time to help this novice! Quilting must have a language all its own; I'm just starting to learn some of the lingo.

o

You are right, Beth, quilting does have a language all it's own. Keep asking questions and it will all makes sense!

Thanks to Sharon for a great explanation!

Kate

o

Beth, You are very welcome. I count it a privilege to be able to expand your knowledge of quilting lingo.....and a few tricks of the trade to make it easier. @:)

SharonG/FL

o

Sharon~the privilege is ours!

o

I think the problem comes with the terms "finished" and "unfinished". That means when it is joined with other blocks, it is 12". But before that, it must be 12.5' to allow for seam allowances. But instructions usually tell you the block size "finished".
Been there, done that, as they say, and it can be confusing until you have made a few blocks, quilts etc.
Theresa

o

I agree that if a block is too small or too big to use, it should be disqualified from the draw. Being a newbie to the Lotto, I personally would like to know if my blocks are not acceptable, so that I can learn from my mistakes. I measure accurately when cutting, use my 1/4" sewing foot (which I find a little too generous), so I try to not let the fabric go to the edge of the guide. Is being within 1/8" acceptable, or should they be re-done?

Also, do the winners of the monthly draws get announced for all to see?

Joan

o

Yes, Joan, the winners get posted. On the 1st of the month, I send a list of the participants to someone (whoever is on-line at the time) and let them randomly assign numbers to each entry. If someone sent three blocks then they get three numbers. They send the list back to me so two of us know which number(s) goes with which quilter. Someone else on line then picks a number. Bingo! That's the winner. Click on the link below and scroll down to the entries on Feb 1st to see the process and the winner.

We'll be picking the February winner on Thursday March 1st. Tune in to the Feb Lotto thread that evening!

Anything within 1/4" is fine. We should all be able to ease that in to fit with another block. If you are measuring when you cut and keeping a 1/4" seam allowance, your blocks will be fine and not something you should be concerned about. Even if you don't have a 12.5" square ruler, any ruler can be used to help you see if your block is OK or not. I love my square one because I can see if my block is nicely squared up or if it's kind of wonky, but that's not a requirement.

Hope that helps!

Kate

Here is a link that might be useful: January 2012 Lotto thread (

o
ID'ing blocks

One of the reasons it's difficult to lay out all the blocks for a picture is that I want the winner to know who made them. Most people have just included a card in the package. If I lay them all out I'm afraid I'll lose cards or mix them up. Would it be too much to ask that the quilters attach their name to each block?

I always write my forum name and real name along one of the seam allowances with a fabric pen. The pens aren't expensive and are available at Joann's, Michaels and any fabric shop. It's what I use to do my quilt labels. I've never had one bleed through any fabric.

Some quilters attached a tiny name tag to the back of each block with a pin, a staple or even a stitch or two.

What do you think? Is it a reasonable request that the back of each block be labeled in some way?

Example:

o

I like to have the name in the seamline....I forgot to sign on this months blocks.....sorry. @:(

SharonG/FL

o

Another idea, especially for the blocks we make on our own, would be to attach (somehow) the name of the block. There are a million star patterns and the winner might like to know the name of each one submitted.
Theresa

o

Sharon, I think I learned the seamline signing trick from you. If I did, thanks!

Theresa, good idea about the name of the block! Not necessary for the months when we all do the same one, but in the Quilter's Choice months, we should do it.

o

oh shoot....just mailed my Feb blocks, but signing them is a great idea, esp for the winner!! That's a super idea.

o

Kate, You're welcome. @:)

SharonG/FL

o

I read that you should press the writing with a hot iron to set the ink.

I also learned this trick from Sharon - thank you! It is cool to pull out the blocks days....ummmmmm.... months - okay years! later and see who made the blocks. I try to write everyone's names on the blocks I receive.

o

That's a good tip, MRG. When I do quilt labels with fabric pens I heat set them; I probably do it with the seamline writing too but admit I don't always think about it. I'll be sure to do that from now on.

o
Santa Face ALERT

I know some of you are working ahead but probably haven't gotten to October yet. When you do, be careful to trim down your HST (half square triangle) squares to 3 1/2" once you make them. I wasn't very careful when I tried one last night and sewed it together without checking the HSTs. The whole block came out over 1/2" too big. I was able to take it apart and correct it, but I hate doing that.

I think we should submit them without eyes, nose and moustache. The winner will be able to complete their quilt, including the quilting, then add buttons, fuzzy or felt moustaches, etc to complete the project the way they want. Does that make sense? I'll post more about that when we get closer to the due date for that block.

Kate (Ho Ho Ho)

This is a picture of the block from quilterscache.com:

o

Any 12.5" Santa Face or that particular block?
It might be fun to include the embellishments for the eyes, nose & mustache- not attached--optional of course, just to make it easier for the winner to have a variety and not have to shop - just maybe she will get it made by the holiday :)

o

This is the block we'll use. The background shown in the image in gray can be gray or any sky-type fabric. Perfect for a snowy print, right?

Including the embellishments is a good plan and will add interesting variety to the quilt. That gives the winner the option to use what everyone sent or to add all her own for a more standardized look.

Kate

o

Bump.

o

Just bumping this up, so everyone can browse the monthly block patterns as needed.

o

just a 'BUMP' because I was looking for the April pattern! Happy SPRING quilting!!

o

Bumping it up for Kristene!

o

Thanks Kate for all the information. Have posted my 2 April blocks so hope they make it to you before the end of the month

Kristene

o

Need to mail the 3 May TODAY and find the June pattern! This lotto is fun!

o

Here's a wonderful tutorial for making flying geese! Fast, Easy Flying Geese.

Magothyrivergirl found this tute and sent it to me. Thanks, Marsha!

No waste, very easy, very accurate. You'll have a chance to use it on the August lotto block: Dutchman's Puzzle which is made up of flying geese.

Kate

o

Bump, so I don't have to look so long to see which block is for which month.

o

A few quick questions -

Kate, have you made samples of the August and September blocks yet? I like looking at your samples to make sure I'm on track, but if you haven't made them yet, I CAN follow the directions. :)

For the Dutchman's puzzle do you want the background color lighter than the flying geese, or any combination of autumn colors?

Math check - using the Fast, Easy Flying Geese link in your June 4 post above, I assume I'd want each unit to finish at 6" wide and 3" tall, so I'd cut four 3 7/8" squares out of my background fabric and one 7 1/4" square out of my goose fabric. Does this sound right?

Thanks,
Lola

o

So glad someone asked. I didn't know about the list and samples. So expected to get some blocks made, but haven't yet. Maybe next month.

You've put a lot of work into this and they're wonderful. Enough ideas for dozens of quilts!

Thank you.

o

I have made August but not Sept. I'll post August later today.
I think a lighter background for the Dutchmans: cream, beige, ivory works so well with the oranges, browns, golds, reds and purples of Autumn.

There are a lot of ways to make flying geese so its probably best to look at the instructions to get dimensions.

o
August 2012

Here's a picture of my 3 August blocks:

I used a lighter background on mine but I've already received some with beautiful gold and tan backgrounds.

Click on the link in the 1st post in this message thread for
Dutchman's Puzzle instructions.

Kate

o

Very pretty...now it's time to head up to the machine!

o

Bump...

o

I haven't posted September yet, but I'm jumping ahead to October and the Santa Face block.

Here are my three blocks, without eyes, nose, moustashe:

Sorry the shadows make it hard to see details. I'll take a better picture later.

And here's one of the blocks with just the button eyes and a batting moustashe set on there so you can see how it's going to look.
I still think we should make and send them without the accouterments attached. The winner can add what they like to finish it off after they put the blocks together and quilt it.

Kate
(The block isn't as wonky as it looks in the picture. I set it on the grass so it was in full sun for the picture and it came out looking uneven.)

o

so cute!! I love that curly beard fabric!! How cool is that!!!! It looks a lil tricky...

o

It is tricky, Beth; I won't kid you about that. But it's fun!

Here are my November blocks. This one is both easy and fun. Fun because it's just HSTs and the results are so pretty. These colors blend so well.

o
December 2012

Here's a link to the discussion we've had about the December lotto. I'll be posting both the November and December lotto pages at the same time, probably around the middle of October to give everyone ample time to work on them before the Holidays make life crazy (and hopefully crazy-good) for us all.
December '12 lotto discussion

And here's a picture of the Circle of Geese block. Don't be shy! Give it a try! Links to instructions and templates can be found at the link.

o
Mustache template - for the winner of the Santa blocks

I found this mustache template on Pinterest.

It might be helpful for the winner!

o

Dawn, those are perfect! I can see Santa with a variety of 'stashes. Too cute!

o

Hi Kate, on the November block photos you posted it almost looks like a white fabric used in some of the blocks - is it white or just such a light blue that it looks white? I currently have dark & light green, dark & light blue, and dark & light purple fabrics. We are still doing for November strictly light and dark green, light and dark blue and light and dark purples right??

Best to you and many thanks,
Sandra

o

Yup, it's just a bad picture. Lights and darks of blues, greens, purples. There are no whites or creams in the blocks I posted. Colors are much prettier in person than in the picture. I'm blaming my "ancient" iPhone3 camera and using that as an excuse to get the newest iPhone release!

o

Have fun with the new toy. I had to replace one after it wore out so I still have almost a year to wait before I can get a new one on my plan :-((

Nice knowing the colors. Are they the ones we should be choosing too?

o

just doing a 'bump'. Totally missed the September blocks. :( Fabric was all washed and ready, but time never did allow. Maybe I can do Santa!! :)

o

Beth, thanks for bumping this up. I made a Santa block a few weeks ago, but forgot about it and have not mailed it yet.

Kate, do we have an October Lotto post? I couldn't find one, but maybe I missed it.

o

Overwhelmed by job at the moment. Will try to update tonight, but might not be until tomorrow.

o

OK! I'm confused. I only find page three of the directions for the Santa Face block and now that I'm almost finished cutting it dawns on me I don't know how to make that little part with the red triangle and the white band???

Are there more of the directions available somehow, or did everyone else just wing it????
LindaB/CA

o
Late as usual and need a prompt on the Santa Block

OK! I'm confused. I only find page three of the directions for the Santa Face block and now that I'm almost finished cutting it dawns on me I don't know how to make that little part with the red triangle and the white band???
Are there more of the directions available somehow, or did everyone else just wing it????
LindaB/CA

o

Quiltnhen -

On the first page of the Santa pattern, go down to one of the last lines where you see the moustache along the left side of the text, follow that line all the way to the right and you will find the link to Page 2. Lois

o

Sorry Kate, but I didn't get the Santa face finished at camp and since I'm travelling still in the US, I won't have time to finish it. so don't wait for an Oct lotto block from me, because it won't be coming! Hopefully I will be able to get Nov & Dec completed when I get home.

Kristene

o

Thanks to those who offered help on the Santa block. Obviously it was much easier with the instructions, but I still managed to cut the tiny red triangle too short the first time. Got it now and will mail off at least one tomorrow.
LindaB/CA

o

Sent the santa block this a.m. Should get there with time to spare this time I hope.

o

I knew this month would be busy but it's been more overwhelming than I expected. Sorry to be so absent lately!

A big thanks to those of you who have kept up the interest in the lotto! This is going to be a great month and these blocks will make an outrageously cute holiday quilt!!!

Kate

o

okay...one santa block is done.... lil tricky, yes, but cute. will try to do a couple more if I have time before the mailing deadline. My little granddaughter helped me stack the fabric this afternoon...cut for four blocks so she had to test her division skills (3rd grade) to make sure all the fabric was divided equally for the four blocks. We used some wood 'dots' and a napkin for the eyes n moustache!!! ...just for the picture....

o

REally cute beth7!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here