Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tinyteena

Birthdays in February - 2011 - Birthday Block Exchange

Kristene Smith
13 years ago

Hello everyone in the 2011 Birthday Block Exchange!

This is Kristene, here to give you advanced notice of the upcoming birthdays for February. Remember, this year we are aiming to have everyone's blocks made and delivered on time - early is OK, but not 3 weeks after the birthday. Besides myself in Australia, there are a number of participants living in Canada, so sending early will ensure the block is received in time for the birthday. Each quilter can decide whether to keep them all to open on their actual birthday, or open them as they arrive. I was going to keep mine till the 15th this year - but my will power left after 2 days! It's given me more time to begin the next steps of transformation on the blocks.

Anyway, here are the 3 birthdays for February 2011

Piece of Cake - Feb 12th - Kate (k8orlando)

Ribbons & Bows - Feb 14th - Jeanne (sandlapper_rose)

Make a Wish - Feb 26th - Deanna (faintheart)

NB: Feb 14th is Jeanne's "unbirthday". this is her 2nd group so she decded to choose a different month since there were already many birthdays in March

The above format is how each birthday will be entered for members to make their posts when they send their blocks and receivers to say the blocks have been received. Don't tag onto this post. Keep each quilters sent/received info together under their own heading.

Kristene