Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quilters Dozen - upcoming birthdays

Posted by tinyteena (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 25, 13 at 6:46

This post is for members of the Birthday Block exchange to remind them re upcoming birthdays.

There are NO FEBRUARY birthdays, so this gives you time to complete the 3 blocks for the March birthday ladies.

17th March - Linda - quiltnhen
27t March - Valarie - littlehelen
29th March - Jeanne - sandlapper-rose

Do not add posts to this announcement. I will post individual posts mid-February for you to indicate when you send your block and for birthday ladies to respond when they receve them.

tinyteena (Kristene)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quilters Dozen - upcoming birthdays

Good thing I didn't sign up this year because my birthday is March 27th as well. Valarie is another "Birthday Twin!"

Maryv

o

Hey Birthday Partner!!! You are only the second person I've met that shares the same day...the other is my boss....too funny when I found out, but HE doesn't quilt. I think the stars must have sprinkled quilting dust upon us on 03/27 ... we were lucky! :)

o

I know 2 other people with the same birthday....one is a quilter and one is not.
I am going to ask for some more "quiilting dust" this year...I have good intentions but not the get up and go. Too many things not getting done. :(

o

Has anyone posted pictures of her birthday blocks received this year (Jan. through now)? Would love to see the blocks once they are all received... or even just a few at a time!
Jeanne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here