Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quick reversible table runner

Posted by woodenzoo (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 30, 08 at 19:06

I brought this fabric thinking I'd be using some of it for one of the swap birthday blocks.
It's some of that 60" wide stuff and it was much too long for my small table.
What is the main purpose for this stuff anyway?
Reversable Table Runner

Here's a shot showing the backside. I love the green binding and green thread against the blue.
Another view and the back side too!

Close-up....
Table Runner Close-Up
Can you see where I messed up on the back? lol
Cathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quick reversible table runner

It is very pretty. What a quick way to make a table runner with no piecing. I'd love to find a piece of that material. I like your back, too.
I want to make some table runners this year.

TFS
Sally

o

I think the main purpose for bordered fabrics like this one is for curtains, but it makes a really attractive table runner too!

o

Very pretty Cathy, I love the fabric!!!
Rosa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here