Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Fran's Five Across and Five Down - baby quilt

Bear Tracks lap quilt done in all plaids

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Scrap Quilts #2

Lots of great ideas for scrap quilts.They are all nice. I really like the five across and five down, it's different, and the border on Bear's Tracks appeals to me. TFS.
Geraldine3

o

Thanks for the ideas, Teresa. I have a tendency to veer away from the patterns that would have a large plain area/block between the scrappy blocks. Probably because I don't machine quilt to be able to put something there. Although, I did notice you gridded through some of the plain blocks and I could do that......expanding my horizons and getting outside my little box! I like the Bear Tracks to use up some plaid FQ's I was given a long time ago and didn't know what to do with. I also have some other plaids, but they aren't of the same color/fabric value, so don't know if they'd work together or not. Guess I'll get them out and have a look see.......

SharonG/FL

o

Teresa,
They are all so pretty.
You have a quilt show all by yourself!

TFS
Sally

o

I agree you could have a one person quilt show, they are all gorgeous.
Rosa

o

I love the Ozark Maple Leaf large lap quilt - done in batiks and the bear tracks! I HAVE to get me some plaids!

Vicky

o

very beauitful! you do great work!

o

Wow Teresa, I just love them ALL!!!! Love the plaids in the last one too.

One thing I really like about your scrappy quilts is they just give that "old fashioned warm snuggly family made" quilt feeling. (Someone pour me a cup of coaco!!!!)

o

They are all so pretty, but can I pick a favorite? Chicken Feed and Ozard Maple...oops that's 2.
Jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here