Wow. That is fantastic.

beverly

o
RE: Scrap Quilt Class more pics

Beautiful quilt ~ Lovely work.

Liz

o

Wow, is right! Is it put together like a Row By Row?

I don't think I have that much in my scrap drawers.

SharonG/FL

o

You do beautiful work.I think you're very talented.TFS.
~Geraldine

o

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for posting. Kay

o

Wow! TFP!

Gwen

o

Thank you for all your kind comments. This is a row quilt that I saw as an ad and used it for inspiration. I used the courthouse step block to establish how wide it would be. The patchwork rows are about 10" deep. All the blocks are 3-4" and if you look closely mainly 3 strips sewed together, cut and turned different ways. I was recovering from an illness when I made this...wasn't feeling up to doing much but could putter around with this. My quilt friends helped me put it together and get it finished for our annual quilt show. It certainly was no prize winner but was a good conversation piece.

Now I am so interested in Teresa's scrap quilts and she has so many wonderful ideas that I want to make one of each. I look forward to seeing what everyone makes.
Jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here