Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My blocks I've swapped this year

Posted by judy333 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 11, 07 at 14:19

Knowing that we quilters love photos, I just created a site with my Mac to share photos of some of the swap blocks I've made this year. Check out the following link! Clicking on a photo will enlarge it; clicking on "slideshow" will enable a slide show to begin. Enjoy!

Link: http://web.mac.com/jude33/iWeb/Site/Birthday Blocks 2007 Sent.html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My blocks I've swapped this year

I couldn't get the above URL to show up as an easy link to "click and go", so I'm trying again!

Here is a link that might be useful: My Online Photos of Swap Blocks

o

All are Great blocks I love the cat in the basket who did that and is their a link to that block!
Red

o

Really nice blocks! I'm with Red, love the cat block....
Dorothy

o

NNIIIICCCEEE! I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite... I really love the selections you did.
BARBARA

o

I love them all but especially the red and green star.

o

They are all so beautiful! It's hard to choose a favorite. I like the cat one, both birdhouses, the flower pot and both black/white ones.I THINK my favorite is the black/white block #2.TFS.It was a real treat.
Geraldine

o

Judy, your work is wonderful. It looks like you really challenged yourself to do more difficult blocks.

o

Judy, your blocks are all wonderful. The fleur de lis looks just like the one I traced from our screen door when I was trying to find patterns for the Sunbonnet Sues birthday block swap (I dropped out before the year started, tho).

Your blocks are inspiring! Thanks for sharing pics of them.

Ginny

o

I saw the names of the blocks but no pictures but I am sure they are just awesome.
Jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here