Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Patchwork shops in North Queensland Australia

Posted by brianmkerr (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 8, 07 at 7:19

G'day Everyone, My wife and I are having a quick hol up in North Qld Australia. Does anyone from Australia know of great Patchwork places she can visit in the Cairns / Atherton area?

Thanks.

Brian Kerr

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Patchwork shops in North Queensland Australia

Hi Brian,
You'll get more responses if you post on discussions or conversations.
This is usually for pic posts and not as many people visit this side of the forum.
My grandaughter living in Florida dreamed of moving to Australia and meeting Steve. That part will not happen, but I am sure she will still visit Australia.
Have a great vacation!!
Rosa

o

Hi Brian! I'm going to post this on the discussion side so more people will see it. I know we have at least one member from Australia. Welcome to the forum, hope you come back more often!

Janice

o
Trying to help you out!

Follow the link below to see where I posted it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Discussion side...

o

Try contacting some designers out there via their blogs eg:
Leannes House typepad
Cinderberry Stitches typepad
they are fantastic people and wonderful deisgners with many many contacts out there - as they travel around and hold classes with other designers
I'm sure they be able to help

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here