Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
October Lotto Block

Posted by duchess_of_quilt (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 12, 08 at 17:52

Here is a picture of the blocks for Octobers Lotto. I'm wondering if the one different background fabric is acceptable for the exchange?

Edna

Image link: October Lotto Block (59 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: October Lotto Block

Edna, I don't think it's a problem at all. I like the star fabric and think it would be a fun addition to this scrappy quilt. Your blocks are beautiful. Wasn't this a fun one to make?!

Kate

o

One of the blocks I submitted had all the cream squares in stars. I thought it appropriate for a 'shooting star' quilt. I don't have a problem with it, either. It's cute fabric and you are going to find cream fabric all over the board on this quilt.

o

I agree, those are very pretty blocks. I also think that it will blend in nicely.
Thanks for posting the picture. I know you are new to the lotto also, so I guess being overly cautious about things is common for us newbies. ;)
So glad that others are willing to help out and so thankful to all for being patient with me. :)
Cathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here