Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
day2day_gw

2-color---green / white

day2day
16 years ago

For those who like 2-color quilts-triple irish chain.Sorry the other quilt is showing on the bottom-need to improve my photography skills...Geraldine{{!gwi}}

Comments (5)

• glassquilt
    16 years ago

You're skills as a photographer are fine. It's staging the picture that needs a little bit of improvement.
    Just tell folk that you have made the bed for cold winter nights when as everybody knows you need two quilts.

• irishdancersgram
    16 years ago

I just love the 2 color quilt.Very, very nice..I made a double Irish chain of green and white and it's my favorite....

• miscindy
    16 years ago

I really like it! I've not made a 2 color quilt for myself yet. I do admire them though, especially when 1 of the colors is white.

• ddavisgray
    16 years ago

Good job!
    I love 2-color quilts.
    Whoever sleeps under that is going to feel so good.

You do beautiful work.

doris

• chrizty
    16 years ago

thats beauitful!!! n your pics just fine! if you concider that a bad pic you sure dont wanna see any of mine lol!
    you quilt underneath looks like its pretty too, gonna check around n see if ya have a pic of it too, [im new here. lol]

i mostly scrap so never done a two colored one, would love to someday. need to get off my cheap but n get the meterial. i tend to get a pattern for the meterial i have instead of gettin meterial for a pattern.