Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
day2day_gw

for 'scrappy' lovers

day2day
16 years ago

Mailed to niece Katie,"Dot-to-Dot" from "Love of Quilting", Jan/Feb,'07.Sorry,pic is a bit tilted....Geraldine{{!gwi}}

Comments (16)

• glassquilt
    16 years ago

Very interesting pattern. Love the quilting.

• rosajoe_gw
    16 years ago

Geraldine I saw that pattern and started to make it. I must say that yours is much more beautiful than the one int the mag. Great quilt!!!
    Rosa

• csackett
    16 years ago

I love it. Was it hard? Carolyn

• day2day
    Original Author
    16 years ago

No Carolyn, it wasn't hard, but I'd recommend making a couple of sample blocks to work the kinks out.I had a bit of trouble lining up the white tips of the snowball block with the narrow white strip of the alternate block....Geraldine

• nana24
    16 years ago

Geraldine,
    Such a pretty quilt. I really like the scrappy look.
    You did a great job!
    I know your niece is happy with it.

Sally

• miscindy
    16 years ago

Adorable--I really like your fabric choices. I always have a hard time choosing fabrics!

• tywardreath
    16 years ago

Hi Geraldine

This quilt is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors and the design. It's very cheerful and comforting. Beautiful work. Well done!

Cheers, Ty.

• ddavisgray
    16 years ago

Absolutely beautiful!!

I would love having a quilt like that.

When I get my doldrums, that would cheer me up so much.
    It's so happy.

You did GREAT!

doris

• chrizty
    16 years ago

thats is awsome! love all the colors! bright n beauitful!

• kathryni
    16 years ago

What a beautiful quilt! I would love to have one like yours. It would make me smile every time a saw it. Kay

• fran1523
    16 years ago

That is fabulous. Love it.

• love2sew
    16 years ago

Well I am miffed...your beautiful quilt that I just love to look at is gone. Can you put it back on? Did you by any chance send a picture of your quilt to Fons & Porter? I think you should, it is far nicer than the one they made. I think they would be very impressed with your color and fabric choices and would put it on their website and maybe even in their magazine.
    Jean

• day2day
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Jean,not sure if this will work-having trouble posting. I didn't send a pic toF&P. This is the same quilt but may not be the exact same pic as before.
    ~Geraldine
    http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/selgnij/?action=view

• day2day
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sorry,still having problems.

• day2day
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Trying again."Dot-to-Dot" quilt from pattern inF&P mag.
    {{!gwi}}

• love2sew
    16 years ago

Thanks Geraldine, I like this picture even better. You know it's the fabric that really makes the quilt and of course you did a wonderful job piecing and quilting.

Still think you should send F&P a picture...I would be so proud to see your quilt in their book!
    Jean

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH