Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
One more thing

Posted by nana24 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 20, 07 at 11:39

A group of us started making this little wall hanging but some were not getting far. Last week one of the gals ask me to work on hers. Hers is on the right. I put both our names on the label. The one on the left is for one of our group who is a non-sewing friend.
They are mostly paper piecing and made of scraps so each one is different_some elements alike. I know she will be thrilled that it is finished. She is a good sport. The ones of us in the group who sew were trying to interest the others.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You can see that in one I got the image reversed.

Just sharing what I've been busy doing.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Sally

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: One more thing

Sally those are gorgeous!!!!! Beautiful job, where did you get the pattern????????
Rosa

o

Rosa,
Thanks.
The pattern is from the mag. Quiltmaker, Nov./ Dec. 2003.
Sally

o

those are realy nice,

o

I would not have noticed that Mary and Joseph had swapped places unless you had pointed it out. I like the design very much. How nice of you to help the one person to finish hers, and to spread your love of sewing to your group!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here