Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jutes quilts

Posted by jutes (pecanpatch750@bellsouth.net) on
Wed, Sep 6, 06 at 8:21

Hi all
I am new to this , been reading the forms but never posted anything. Love to read and see what everyone is doing. Here is a link to see some of my quilts.I'm going to be a first time grandma, so I have been making things for the new baby. What fun it is.
enjoy
^..^
Jutes
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pecanpatch/album?.dir=ddb3&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pecanpatch/my_photos

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jutes quilts

Jutes

Welcome to our group. Your quilts are absolutely STUNNING. I especially like your two cat quilts that were paper pieced. Where do you find your patterns?

One of our cats disappeared three weeks ago today (she has been spotted a couple of times in the neighborhood but won't come home) and I would love to do a block/quilt for my daughter (since this was her cat) as a rememberance. Would you be willing to share your pattern...especially the pieced face one?

Lynn in ND

o

here's the link to Jutes quilts

Here is a link that might be useful: Jutes quilts

o

Jutes....thanks so much for sharing! We so love to see what everyone is getting in to!!

Congrats on becoming a grandma...we hope to see you speak up some more and share your information with us. We don't bite, really!!

o

Lynn,

Yes it is paper piece. I bought a CD with cats from http://www.silverliningsoriginals.com/
it's really cool I also got one with dogs

thanks Judy

o

Great work Jutes!!! Loved seeing your work. Works of art I'd say!

o

Really nice quilts. Welcome to the forum.

o

They are gorgeous quilts, and the cat ones are so unusual.

o

They are lovely....all of them. :)

o

Those are GREAT! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. I also really enjoyed the picture of all the dogs!

o

Hi Judy,
Nice to meet you, and I love your quilts! The one with the cat face is especially stunning. Love your furbabies too. Isn't it cute that they always want to investigate what you're doing..I have two Scotties, and our girl always has to lie next to my feet as I sew.
Congratulations on your soon-to-arrive grandbaby. I just love baby quilts!
Clara

o

You are very talented!!! Congrats on being a grandmother, you will love it.
Rosa

o

thanks to you all
you have been so nice
I love looking at other people's work and see what they are doing.
thanks again
Judy ^..^

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here