Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Log cabin quilted pillow and 2 cats

Posted by biwako_of_abi (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 19, 06 at 22:10

I made two of these pillows at least 11 years ago and they are still going strong. Log cabin on both sides. Siphon's pose is the reason I love this picture. The dark cat down to the right is Rosie. Though they love soft places, they seldom get up on the fat sofa pillows.

Image link: Log cabin quilted pillow and 2 cats (37 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Log cabin quilted pillow and 2 cats

I know cats are limber and that's very limber cat.

o

Just like cats, there know the best places to plop themselved down... mine do the same thing.

o

Love those cats, nice pillow too!
Karen L

o

That is a prize winning photo if I ever saw one. Great pillow too!

o

Nice cat magnet. :-)
Kay

o

Yep. There are lots of cat magnets in our house, and since one cat is orange and white and the other is dark, they can leave noticeable fur on any color! lol But I don't mind. As the Japanese sometimes say of children, I love them so much that I could stick them in my eyes and they wouldn't hurt. Good thing I never had human kids. Who knows how badly I might have spoiled them! On second thought, I think I wouldn't have, but I will always spoil cats. It is very hard to bend a cat to your will.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here