Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recent PCs from a Nocturnal Quilter

Miles,
Your PC's are works of art, very beautiful!!
I think that you are very lucky with Stephen being completely honest about his opinion of your work.
That being said Is he crazy????? LOL
I love the mobile and it matches your decore beautifully IMO.
Your attention to detail shows in all of your projects. Instead of Goodwill, where they will never get a price for your art that it deserves, sell it, give as gift, or place it in your design room for yourself if it really bothers Stephen that much. It just might grow on him!!!!!!!!
Rosa

o

Miles,
Your PC's are fabulous! Your workmanship is really first class. Each one is a work of art. You should be proud of your work.

I don't know who Rosa is talking about apparently not being impressed with your work but I wonder about him,too.
Don't let one opinion slow you down. Apparently Rosa saw some of your work in another place. Remember it is your work and I for one like it!

TFS
Sally

o

Miles, In achieving the design of your art quilts, your skillfulness is very apparent. Although this isn't what I personally prefer, I think you're clever in putting the various materials and stitching together.

SharonG/FL

o

Miles, the PCs are wonderful little works of art and your quilts are wonderful big works of art. I have seen pieces of "art" in the Hirshhorn that would make you scratch your head. A totally white canvas, no color, no frame, just a white canvas. I was informed it was the 3rd in the series of white canvasas and was priceless. I guess my livingroom wall is also priceless as it is an undecorated canvas also. I think art should evoke an emotion, or reaction from the viewer (hopefully one the artist intended), but to leave the viewer wondering "why is this here" is not art.

beverly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here