Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RoseRagQuilt

Posted by rosajoe (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 8, 06 at 16:42

I had some material that I bought CHEAP (50cents a yard) and it is one of those things that you get home and say WHY? Even though it was not a lot of money I did not need it. So I decided to do something with it and I made a rag quilt. I am going to add a butterfly in the center but so far I have not found the exact one I like.
Fast & easy so I can work on my stars!!!
Rosa
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RoseRagQuilt

Wow! That's so pretty! You got a bargain with a nice quilt out of it. Way to go!
Kay

o

I think that is so pretty. Looks like you made a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

o

I love rag quilts, Rosajoe, and that is a exceptionally pretty one! There's just something about rag quilts that are warm and cuddly. Love the variation of pinks.
Mel

o

That's beautiful! You sure made that "cheap" fabric shine!

o

I love your quilt!
Makes me want to curl up on the bed and snuggle under it with a good book.
Way to go.
doris

o

That is so pretty I could eat it! Would someone please explain --even briefly--how the "rag" part is made?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here